View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My new book "Fly" about my fantasy universe is fully ready

My new book "Fly" about my fantasy universe is fully ready

Hello everyone, friends.

I would like to say a big thank to the TWcenter administration and the honourable people of this community. I can name them - Alwyn, Abdulmecid, Akar, Flinn, Cailagh, Dismounted Knight, Gggtotalwarrior, KLA, Raidair, Araval, Solon de Athenas, Sae, Gigantus, Athelstan, ...

Updated September 21, 2023 at 03:18 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  2. This year I "visited" Egypt and the Eladris empire

This year I "visited" Egypt and the Eladris empire.

Strange blog name, isn't it?

But it's true. This year I even thought that I would focus only on the Egyptian theme.
    But I decided to continue on.

Let me remind you that this year I created a whole work on Ancient Egypt. For me, this is a completely new experience. After all, ...

Updated August 25, 2023 at 06:32 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  3. Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history

Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history:
    Fantasy Writer Chronicles

Hi all. This year I got really involved in Egyptian history. Well, as I turned on ... At one time I developed a whole line in my fantasy universe, which was called the Zarem period of Egypt. And I even posted it in the Creative Writing section.
    So, this year I decided not only to create something ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. Night Moves Part 4

The dinner table was elegantly set. A broad white silk cloth with an intricate pattern that looked somewhat like the club logo, which was a silver dragon rampant. The finest china and silverware dotted the table at precise intervals and were lit by the glow of what appeared to be candles in golden candelabras. The lights had been dimmed and some sort of presentation was taking place on the main stage. I took a moment to reflect on my rapid transition from a beer stained bar back to sitting here ...
  5. Night Moves Part 3

The entrance was well lit and staffed by half dozen security and staff. The opening resembled a large portico flanked by Doric columns. A massive chandelier hung over the patio just past the entrance. Exotic plants and bubbling fountains were used to produce a calming atmosphere. Several pathways led off of the patio but the large iron and glass doorway in front of us led directly into the club. As I have mentioned previously, this was the parent organization of the smaller club where I worked and ...
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast