View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. EA Is Giving Away Its Accessibility-Related Patents

Original article here.

EA is giving away accessibility-related patents used in some of its biggest games, including Apex Legends' popular Ping system, in the hope that they will be used and expanded upon by other developers to help make video games more inclusive.
    There are currently five patents covered under EA's "Patent Pledge," which involves EA making pledged patents available for public use alongside a legally binding promise to not file a lawsuit against ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  2. Reading Again

Last year when the whole lockdown and...other interesting activities in the United States started happening, I started collecting books to read. Nothing excessive*, just a handful** of books to pass the time while I waited for things to become normal***.

Of course the reality was I ended up only reading a few books, two when I was bored and the internet was slow and three when I was forced into further quarantine when the girlfriend started showing signs of potential COVID (we were ...

Updated March 22, 2021 at 07:34 AM by TheDarkKnight

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Entertainment
  3. The Football Rant - Things are looking up?

Alright chums, how are you all doing this fine morning?

Anyways, let's get to it, eh?

The season is well underway, and we are now approaching Matchweek 13. So how is West Ham doing, you ask? Last season was a roller-coaster from one end to the next, where we barely avoided relegation. So it is of course only natural that we now sit sixth, only a couple of points off the top.

Wait, what??

You heard me - We are bloody massive! ...
  4. The life of a winemaker - there we go again!

A triple grape, quite rare but a sign of abundance at harvest

It's been six months since my last post on this series, but that's quite normal when it comes to wine-making, since things usually take months to develop. Last time I posted it was about the bad outcome of the last year's red wine.. actually not much happened of very interesting, for the most it's a boring and tiring job along the many months is takes between the first works ...
  5. The Dude's Kitchen - A nightmare made of Pizza!

Previous chapter here!

Now you will pardon me, but I'm Italian and when it comes to Pizza I become "uppish" .. I mean, if we are talking about porridge or bouillabaisse I'll be sitting in one corner and listen, but since Pizza is the most Italian of all foods (even more than Pasta) I can't just ...

Updated October 28, 2020 at 09:40 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Around the House , Entertainment
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast