View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I don`t like the cancellation of russian culture, and can`t support the CA

I don`t like the cancellation of russian culture,
    and can`t support the CA

This article i have posted in Moddb and in Imperial forums. But here i am doing it too, but with some changes. (no copypast)

Hello all!
    I think, many of you know me a lot of years.
    My real name is Alex.

I am half-russian, half-ukrainian, I have been a member of the Union of Russian Writers since 2021, a participant in speeches (at one time) at the Central ...
    Categories
    Product Reviews
  2. Martin Scorsese is a fake and I will fight him

Martin Scorsese is a famous and talented director of many highly acclaimed movies. He's widely regarded as one of the greatest directors of all time. His 24 films have grossed nearly two billion dollars. He's won numerous awards and nominations for his works, including a Prime Time Emmy award for Boardwalk Empire and an Academy award for Goodfellas. However, in spite of all these accomplishments, why does Martin Scorsese still wish he was Al Pacino and Robert De Niro? That's right, folks. Famed ...
  3. Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70K

Last year when my wife and I went to London, the digital camera I had at the time decided to die on me. It didn't completely die, it just refused to read or write to the SD card which meant I could only take a few pics before moving stuff to my laptop and clearing the internal storage which go to be a pain, and after buying two new cards for it while we were there we actually ended up buying a cheap little throw away camera to use for the rest of that trip. Cell phone cameras are only good for certain ...
  4. Torreon not a Torero, sadly.

Today was a very busy Easter Saturday. I got up at 6 A.M.. After the usual morning routine and a quick breakfast I had to do the shopping for the Easter weekend, which was sort of okay since the shops were not too crowded early in the morning. Then I had to pick up parts of the family from the train station - after all Easter is a family fest and this time around, we're on the line, go figure.

After two successive drives to and from the train station and all the "Please do pick ...

Updated April 04, 2015 at 11:42 AM by Aikanár

Categories
    Product Reviews , Life on TWC