View RSS Feed

Entertainment

1. Martin Scorsese is a fake and I will fight him

Martin Scorsese is a famous and talented director of many highly acclaimed movies. He's widely regarded as one of the greatest directors of all time. His 24 films have grossed nearly two billion dollars. He's won numerous awards and nominations for his works, including a Prime Time Emmy award for Boardwalk Empire and an Academy award for Goodfellas. However, in spite of all these accomplishments, why does Martin Scorsese still wish he was Al Pacino and Robert De Niro? That's right, folks. Famed ...
  2. The fine art of Wild Camping - the basics!

Some woods are magic, mystic and ancestral

So, in Chapter 1 we have seen what "wild camping" means and why I like it so much, therefore is now time to see how to organize the camping, starting from listing the main points of it:

1. pick the spot
    2. decide how long and when you'll be there
    3. think on what you need and decide what to bring
    4. plan forward for possible troubles
  3. The fine art of Wild Camping - abiding in the middle of nowhere

Above: the fireplace and the oven (left) that we built some years ago in the place we usually camp at

A due introduction: this is not about survivalism, but about how to make yourself comfortable and fully enjoy wild camping. It's gonna be a sort of guide, where I'll share with you my 25 years old experience in this, in the hope that this will stimulate you to try it and of course enjoy it.

What is wild camping, then? ...
  4. The life of a winemaker - let's do the magic!

If you wonder, yes, that's my hand. I always loved the texture and the smell of fresh marc, especially that from red grapes.

The life of a winemaker - part 4

The time of making wine has come... the cellar is where you do the magic and turn a silly fruit into a mystic liquid that can enliven your day, or your life

Let's start from a point: my method of making wine it's really mine, in the sense ...
  5. The life of a winemaker - it's harvest time!

Above: a row of "new" (6 years old) trees of Montepulciano, just before the grapes' harvest.

The life of a winemaker - Part 3

Before showing you some pictures and giving you some figures about this year's harvest, I need to tell you another part of the story. Basically, during the last 7 years, I worked on rebuilding and renewing completely my vineyards, in the sense that I've been replacing step by steps ...

Updated October 10, 2019 at 08:23 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Entertainment , Hobbies & Interests
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast