View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Easter's Rising

A busy week is heading towards its end. And what a week it was. In the Den [Administrative notification: due to an imminent break of SND only none-staff can read from here. To make sure this will never get out, this message is now magically encrypted in a way that while none-staff members can read the plain text, all staff members can read is a copy&paste from Cicero's de finibus malorum et bonorum.] all hell broke loose when Garb announced that he will prepare a special Good Friday dinner for ...

Updated April 02, 2015 at 05:05 PM by Aikanár

Categories
    Life on TWC
  2. Part II: Life As A Mustang (THEN AND NOW)

Part II: Life As A Mustang
    THEN AND NOW SERIES

My 'signature' songs /videos of my life at this time period that puts things into perspective

I was afforded the luxury of financial security and a far too forgiving parents. Fortunately it was not a future destroying time period. It is interesting how I read college students on here being so studious when I was far from that. I went from drunken fool to personal stagnation. The freedom allowed me to fill my every whim whether productive or not; mostly not. In ...

Updated April 04, 2015 at 05:54 AM by PikeStance

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Part I: Lost and Found (THEN AND NOW)

Part I: Lost and Found
    THEN AND NOW SERIES

It is ashamed I am only starting this now. I have over 15 years worth of travel and enumerable experiences to convey. I have been married, divorced, and soon to be remarried. More on that later. How did I get here?

In my darker days if you had told me that I would travel has much as I have, then I would had thought you were crazy. A funny story, I once paid a psychic in the French Quarter who said that I would travel ...

Updated April 04, 2015 at 08:31 AM by PikeStance

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The PikeStance Experience

WELCOME to the PIKESTANCE EXPERIENCE
    I will like to share my thoughts and experiences. As a basis of who I am as a person and to give you insight into how became the person I am today, I will present a series called THEN AND NOW. I will continue to post in my blog in the forum and copy and paste them here. If I am honored by being chosen as one of the bloggers for the front page, then I will then post exclusively here. Until then, please enjoy my blog. My blog on forum

I am currently ...

Updated April 05, 2015 at 12:03 AM by PikeStance

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Batman's Blog

Well hello Total War Center. I suppose now is the time to bore you with stuff about me. Why not start with stuff about my time here on the site?

I actually found this site and Total War in general quite by accident after stumbling across a picture of Third Age Total War. After doing some research I found the site, and being a fan of Lord of the Rings I pretty much stayed in that section for months, never really caring about anything else on the site. I could not play it at the time ...

Updated March 30, 2015 at 03:46 PM by TheDarkKnight

Categories
    Life on TWC