View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Another life update

It's been a few months.

Life sucks, pretty badly.

In the midst of family tragedy as well as constantly feeling down, I'm in the middle of the most complicated semester of my life. For whatever reason, the credential program has been more difficult than I imagined. I'm not sure if it is the fact that the work is more constant or its just my low motivation, but I'm having incredible difficulty in working through this semester. I'm weeks behind, in both work and mentally, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. An update on my life.

Two weeks ago I took the biggest exam of my life; my final comprehensive exam for my Master's Degree in History. I walked in to the exam, received my prompt, and discovered that it was the same prompt as the one from two weeks before.

You see, I originally took in in September, and failed that. My retake for that was on the 3rd of April, and when I walked in and received my prompt, I realized that my teacher had committed an error in the prompt; she was essentially asking me to answer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Everything writing

In my years here on Total War Center, I have done a lot of writing. In game reviews alone I have done at least twenty five reviews, a good chunk of them being from my favorite franchise, Assassins Creed. I also have a further twenty two reviews of movies and TV shows in the Arts section, though some of those reviews are substantially lesser in quality compared to later ones. And if that was not enough I have two long stories and three or four short stories in the Creative Writing section of the ...

Updated September 18, 2016 at 12:29 PM by TheDarkKnight

Categories
    Life on TWC
  4. My PC Configuration

I need this for my reviews; so I can link to what my PC is without typing it out for every review.

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H
    CPU: i5-3670k Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8Ghz Turbo)
    RAM: 16 Gigabytes
    Storage: Two HDD's - a 1TB and a 4TB.
    Graphics Card: Factory Overclocked EVGA GeForce 770
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tag Team Tournament Day 11 (9-10-2015)

* clears out cobwebs*

Hello there everyone! I'm pretty inconsistent with these aren't I? I'll try to work on that :whistling

Let's get right into it.

Westeros

All Quarterfinals have ended and the Semi-Finals have begun. Riverknight and Guy managed to wrap things up nicely in the 3rd Quarterfinal, defeating myself and the other contenders in what I believe was the closest match of the Quarters.

Silenced Ape and Themzr won a crushing ...

Updated September 10, 2015 at 11:57 AM by FrostySOTF

Categories
    Uncategorized