Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrionalis
    I am glad to have stumbled upon this post. As a total wine connoisseur (TWC), I enjoy stories by people who actually produce the ambrosia that makes this dreary life more tolerable.
    you should really read the whole blog then
    I am glad to have stumbled upon this post. As a total wine connoisseur (TWC), I enjoy stories by people who actually produce the ambrosia that makes this dreary life more tolerable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf
    Looks tasty!
    We are not good at many things, we Italians, but cooking is definitely one of those things
    Looks tasty!
    What he said!
    Very very impressive!!! Happy tidings on your wedding! I'm pleased to see you going through his dark materials, they're my favourite books of all time. Recently Ive Read the Dresden Files, the Wheel of Time series and The Jurassic Park books. I too was a bit miffed at the Narnia Chronicles, which as you say the His Dark Materials are the Antithesis of in storytelling. As you are rerading them, rememeber the four short stories and The Books of dust.

Part way through The Winter King, Gideon of the Ninth, The Richest man I Babylon and The Way of Kings. Also starting on The Expanse series. Soon I'll plow through the Dune Books aswell I think.
    Thanks for sharing progress! I thought I was a prolific reader, but you supass me. 52 is A LOT. Well done!