View RSS Feed

Creative Writing

1. I finished correction work with "Revenge of Tyrants". Story is ready completely.

Hello TWCenter!
    I must say, i have finished correction work with "Revenge of Tyrants", my big sci-fi/fantasy work.
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...rants-Darkness
    i am talking about this story.

For now my main task - to publish full translation of it here, in TWC. Its not too hard work, because i know english well. I
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  2. The Lost Interviews - The Eagle Standard - Mod Focus, Numenor: Total War

In October of 2006 I was a pen for the Eagle Standard and was prepping several interviews from the mod community. One in particular was Numenor: Total War. This was a creation by WImPyTjeH based on some material from JR Tolkiens books. I had submitted this copy to the Eagle Standard for review when the events now known as "Black Friday" occurred. This was one of the staff revolts that eventually ended when board ownership changed hands to Imb39.

However, during this troubled ...

Updated November 15, 2021 at 09:18 AM by Gaius Baltar

Categories
    TW Mod Reviews , Creative Writing
  3. Elfurr Hegemony questions in my universe. Why i created the superior race in galaxy.

Elfurr Hegemony questions in my universe.
    Why i created the superior race in galaxy.

All information about my Universe development you can find in the Creative Writing section in this forum.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...eative-Writing - here you can find all articles about history and development process.

I started to work ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. Martin Scorsese is a fake and I will fight him

Martin Scorsese is a famous and talented director of many highly acclaimed movies. He's widely regarded as one of the greatest directors of all time. His 24 films have grossed nearly two billion dollars. He's won numerous awards and nominations for his works, including a Prime Time Emmy award for Boardwalk Empire and an Academy award for Goodfellas. However, in spite of all these accomplishments, why does Martin Scorsese still wish he was Al Pacino and Robert De Niro? That's right, folks. Famed ...
  5. Britannia

Something I wrote for a school thing many years ago, as the prologue to a longer story. Unfortunately, this is all I have left, as the full thing was written by hand in my old books we threw away, and I just found this sitting on my computer.

Seemed a shame not to share it, hope you enjoy it!

Britannia
    Britannia

Tiny dust clouds floated on the air, disturbed only by the occasional javelin shaft and a pathetic cry of pain. Spear armed warriors covered in
    Categories
    Creative Writing
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast