Blog Comments

Death by adjectives! The "oily jar of pitch" being a particular highlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus
    Keep talking straight to people and work hard and you’ll muddle through dude.
    that's the plan dude, but it's never as easy as it looks
    Updated January 13, 2020 at 09:22 AM by Flinn
    Keep talking straight to people and work hard and you’ll muddle through dude.
    No problem, I'm glad you had a great holiday

I'll admit I never thought of it as venting stress, I always envisioned it to be something like a cool adventure, but I guess it would help alleviate stress...if you aren't a first time camper struggling to get everything down

Good luck with the convincing!
    Part 6 - The story so far has been posted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaeft
    A brilliant read, I found it very interesting, thanks for the writeup! I hope to go camping one day (and be decent at it too)
    oh man, sorry for being so long in answering you but I didn't notice the reply in the holidays' mayhem

Camping it's a great to vent out stress, I suggest you to read chapter one of this series if you didn't yet

Personally I enjoy it very much, it's not like it was, say, 15 years ago, when I both have time and money, but it still rocks.. my new goal for the next couple of years is to involve my daughter (she is 5 now) in the camping experience and possibly her mother as well (she never liked wild camping, sadly, but she has been with me for 20 years, so I'm still hoping I can convince her! )

new chapter coming soon!