View RSS Feed

Creative Writing

1. Enter the Snake Pit

Enter the SnakePit.

21:30 Saturday night. He exits the metro with his Sister in law, her sister and two friends and they make their way down from the elevated metro station. The venue is only a three-minute walk removed from the station. The road is full with likeminded people who are downing a few drinks before the venue opens. At the stop light he looks in front of him where some people stand grouped, he instantly recognizes one as the best friend of Anouk. He taps his sister ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  2. The days after

The morning after.

07:00, the night is over and she abruptly went home. He did not hear from her anymore and his texts went unanswered. He spoke to his sister in law about it and both reached the same conclusion, it was a great night and that’s something to cherish. He went downstairs to the lockers and got his coat, gazing through the hall hoping to see a glance of her pretty face just once more. He took out his phone and starred at the screen. No new messages. He opened What’s ...

Updated April 12, 2018 at 04:01 PM by General Brewster

Categories
    Creative Writing
  3. Standing there.

Stood there.

There he stood, simply standing there enjoying the rhythm of the music and looking at the people dancing to it when she passed him while dancing. He stared at her frozen in the moment as her golden hairs captivated him. He wanted to approach her but stood frozen in his place. He stared at her wishing he could do more but there he stood. She looked at him and smiled at him, he was baffled but smiled back and so she came closer to him... Smiling wider with each ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. Of Souls - Behind the Scenes: In the beginning...

Welcome back to my 'Of Souls - Behind the Scenes' blog, where I plan to dig deeper into the individual chapters of my creative writing serial 'Of Souls' and look at the writing and world-building that went into each chapter, as well as offering some of my own thoughts on the posted work. I have already failed miserably at my assertion to update this blog every couple of days or so, but as I was sitting round twiddling my thumbs during what can only be described as an uneventful ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  5. Of Souls - Behind the Scenes: Introduction

Welcome to my blog I guess, this is my first one so go easy on me. I think it is a great new feature of TWC, and as I have now have the ability to create one I thought I'd go ahead and make some us of it. I've been thinking about a range of topics I could cover, and as it is mainly a way to keep writing whilst I procrastinate writing actual updates to my creative writing work here on TWC, I finally decided to settle on a blog that explains in more detail the world that my serial ...

Updated March 20, 2016 at 06:10 PM by Shankbot de Bodemloze

Categories
    Creative Writing
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast