View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The United Crowns of the Critic's Quill and the Writer's Study

by , September 22, 2015 at 08:03 AM (The Official (and Unofficial) Writer's Study Blog)
    Wassup TWC!

“Woah another blog post” I here you say. Yep your eyes do not deceive. With all the wonder of two posts in two days dealt with lets get to the matter at hand.

The Wrtier’s Study and the Critic’s Quill have both recently gone through some pretty big changes. Firstly, Hitai de Bodemloze resigned from the post of editor of the Quill. He is currently a Content Emeritus at the Quill as currently I believe real life commitments have drawn him away. Hitai oversaw

Updated October 09, 2015 at 05:15 PM by Merchant of Venice (Some rather embarrassing grammatical mistakes)

Categories
    Life on TWC , Creative Writing
  2. Intros (We don't bite)

by , September 21, 2015 at 05:14 AM (The Official (and Unofficial) Writer's Study Blog)
    The Writer’s Study is dark and full of stories”

Bonjour, ciao, hola, hallo, svieki, हेलो, merhaba, kaixo!!!

Awful aSoIaF references aside (yes, I’m a books man), hello to the newly-created, freshly-polished, recently-patented, parent-approved, vaccinated and heavily drugged, royally-endorsed (or Jacobin-endorsed, whatever side you’re on) Writer’s Study Blog!!!

I can already tell through this screen how excited you all are.

“But what the ...

Updated September 21, 2015 at 08:13 AM by Merchant of Venice

Categories
    Life on TWC , Creative Writing
  3. Tag Team Tournament Day 11 (9-10-2015)

* clears out cobwebs*

Hello there everyone! I'm pretty inconsistent with these aren't I? I'll try to work on that :whistling

Let's get right into it.

Westeros

All Quarterfinals have ended and the Semi-Finals have begun. Riverknight and Guy managed to wrap things up nicely in the 3rd Quarterfinal, defeating myself and the other contenders in what I believe was the closest match of the Quarters.

Silenced Ape and Themzr won a crushing ...

Updated September 10, 2015 at 11:57 AM by FrostySOTF

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My PC Configuration

I need this for my reviews; so I can link to what my PC is without typing it out for every review.

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H
    CPU: i5-3670k Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8Ghz Turbo)
    RAM: 16 Gigabytes
    Storage: Two HDD's - a 1TB and a 4TB.
    Graphics Card: Factory Overclocked EVGA GeForce 770
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tag Team Tournament Day 10 (8-20-2015)

Salutations! I hope you are ready for some updating! You know the drill by now ;)

Westeros

Quarter Final 1 - Ice has made some risky moves besieged both Highgarden and Storm's End! The rest continues much as before!

Quarter Final 3 - Captain Humfrey has died! No hope left for any of us.. On a serious note Guy has lost his Prince Martyn to the Blue and I! He besieged Lannisport thinking the Lion would leave it's den without defenses. The widows of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized