View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Toxic leadership

"The culture of any organization is shaped by the worst behavior the leaders are willing to tolerate."

You see, I've come across this quote a couple times over the years. It always rang true. Leadership comes in many shapes, sizes and cultural idea's. This is a given and not something that is wrong in and on itself. I say this because the cultural divide among the internet is significant enough to appreciate different styles of leadership. Myself I've always been someone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Warhammer I free at Epic Games - 31.03 - 07.04.22

For those of you that haven't bothered with Warhammer for one reason or the other here is your chance to try out the original for free. Available at Epic Games.

Updated March 30, 2022 at 10:55 PM by Gigantus

Categories
    Life on TWC
  3. The Dudes thoughts: when you are not deciding for "just yourself" anymore

Having to take responsibilities for yourself is quite a common thing, isn't it? I mean, basically is the fundamental step between childhood and adulthood.. while we could discuss how much that seems not to be the case today, as a lot of people seem to have issues to take responsibility even for themselves, life usually goes way past that, and puts you in the condition to having to decide (and take the responsibilities of the consequences of those choices) for others too...

That can ...

Updated February 25, 2022 at 07:06 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  4. The History of Total War - Video by Gamespot

by , February 17, 2022 at 12:47 AM (Tall an' handsome)
    On the occasion of the upcoming release of Warhammer III Gamespot have updated their history of the franchise.

Updated February 17, 2022 at 09:18 AM by Gigantus

Categories
    Game Reviews
  5. The Dude Goes into politics: the Good, the Bad and the Worst.

Previous chapter

Now, the title should have been the Good ones, the Bad ones and the Worst ones, but then it would have lost that reference that I so much hold dear, so ..

However, I'm aware of the fact that the argument I'm going to write now is controversial, or at the least very subjective: we all know that quite often it is a matter of perspective if you end being the good rather the bad one (or vice versa) in a story.

That being said, as individuals, ...
    Categories
    Hobbies & Interests