View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Aik's Corner

So here it is, TWC Front End Blogs are live. :thumbsup2

I was really looking forward to this feature. Now that it's here, I'm still exited about it and so this is Aik's Corner. Aik's Corner? Yeah, maybe Aik's Rant Corner or Aik's Speaking Corner or is it about what's going on in the D&D or in the Curia or about Cigars or other products, modding or games?

Maybe it's all of that. Maybe it's something completely different. I'm not too sure about this yet myself, hence ...
    Categories
    Life on TWC
  2. First blog on TWC

This morning I upgraded our vBulletin installation with the CMS and Blog features. Over the next few hours I will be setting up permissions so that everyone can read the Articles and Blogs. Creating Articles and Blogs will be limited to staff members for the next few days as we get the infrastructure laid out. Comments on how the layout looks on this are more than welcome. In fact the more input I get as we set this up the better. I will be posting more as we go.

Just a quick shot ...

Updated March 29, 2015 at 02:18 PM by GrnEyedDvl

Categories
    Managing TWC
  3. The PikeStance Experience

WELCOME to the PIKESTANCE EXPERIENCE
    I will like to share my thoughts and experiences. As a basis of who I am as a person and to give you insight into how became the person I am today, I will present a series called THEN AND NOW. I will continue to post in my blog in the forum and copy and paste them here. If I am honored by being chosen as one of the bloggers for the front page, then I will then post exclusively here. Until then, please enjoy my blog. My blog on forum

I am currently ...

Updated April 05, 2015 at 12:03 AM by PikeStance

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Turtles and Politicians

A couple of days ago I was sitting at the bar with my friend Andreas, catching up on recent events (he is a long distance trucker and has some riveting stories to tell) and inevitably ended up discussing the recent elections and the abilities (and lack thereof) of the elected politicians.

Apparently the guy sitting next to us had been following our conversation because he suddenly uttered: “Turtles, that’s what they are!”
    The annoyance at being rudely interrupted in our world

Updated May 18, 2015 at 06:23 AM by Gigantus (Font is too big)

Categories
    Life on TWC
  5. Half a year down, half to go...

Back in August I began my career as a teacher. First year teacher at a rough school with brand new admins...what could go wrong?

So far my main issue is most certainly classroom management. While I have managed to bring most of the classes to acceptable (but needs improvement) levels, there are still two classes who are my greatest challenges. One of them involves students that don't like to do work so will do everything in their power to avoid it, while the other simply outright refuses ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized