View RSS Feed

Hobbies & Interests

1. The Dude goes into politics! - The Grim Reality

Part 3 - The Dude's Plan!

Let's make it short; to make money, you need money. Or, in our case, to spend money, you need money.

As I mentioned in the previous chapter, on papers there's a lot of potential to develop, but in order to do that one needs enough money to fully pursue a project, otherwise it makes little sense to do small things "just because you can".. don't ...

Updated September 17, 2019 at 06:09 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  2. The life of a winemaker - the Dude abides in the fields...

The life of a winemaker - Part 1

Ok so now that you know how it all started, you might be asking yourself.. "Why are you still doing that, dude?".. the reason is simple, because it helps me to abide, a lot.

I don't know how many of you are used to live in and from the fields, I guess not much in our modern times, ...
  3. The Dude goes into politics! - The Dude's Plan!

Part 2 - The road to the Elections!

So, why did I decide to do this crazy thing? Because I love the place where I live, as simple as that. But it's not really just that: I hate to see good opportunities to be wasted... as I mentioned in Part 1, the touristic potential of my municipality is simply huge, but it has been badly, if at all, exploited so far. I've traveled around the world ...

Updated September 11, 2019 at 06:23 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  4. The life of a winemaker - the vineyard really ties my life together!

I'm quite sure that by now many of you already know about my second life as a winemaker, in particular those who have followed my struggles in the PH&A know well about it, but no one really has the full picture and how much this activity gives value to my life, so I said to myself "Why not making a blog out of it?"--"Because people does not care about your silly hobbies, dude!"--"I ...

Updated September 10, 2019 at 05:34 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Entertainment
  5. The Dude goes into politics! - The road to the Elections!

PART 1 - Introduction

And here we are again I've already introduced you on what was the situation before of the campaign and how it ended, so no surprises on that side, still I think it would be interesting, if not funny, to learn about details and "peculiarities" of people's insanity.

Let's start again ...

Updated August 06, 2019 at 08:18 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests