Blog Comments

there would me much more to say Mak, I limited myself to the most "interesting" points ; if I have to say something, there's a lot to learn in this experience, it'e very formative and it's worth the hassle, even in a country like Italy

...and let us know if you ever do get that Central Government money...
    it was not much money, roughly 20k €, still for a small Municipality like ours, it represents circa 2 months of regular maintenance expenses..
    Interesting to hear how things are going there, thanks for posting this. Stay safe!

...and let us know if you ever do get that Central Government money...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan
    I hope you're not talking about TWC here (Kidding, it's good stuff)
    However, I mean race as in "the whole human race"
    and what are we doing here if not working towards make our race better?
    I hope you're not talking about TWC here (Kidding, it's good stuff)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan
    Aye, good thoughts here, if only the dude was as clever as the daughter

When it comes to freedom and choice, it's a tricky thing. While everyone as you say in principle has a freedom of choice, now matter how dire the consequences may be and may result in death, the choice will be theirs, and thus free. Though of course, most people won't make that choice because of peoples innate will to not die, which I and most people do feel. So is it really a choice if it goes against the fundamental nature of your existence?
    oh well I suppose that even the "fundamental nature of existence" is a questionable point.. think of those crazy kamikazes, or of people that sacrifice themselves to save others.. while there's never something in life which is valid for all the possible different situations, I'm still convinced that choosing or not is a matter of .. choosing or not.. Too often I've seen people that renounces to live for te fear of having to choose, to change their status.. immobility is death by definition, while evolution needs movement and change, and what are we doing here if not working towards make our race better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator Majora
    The current memory editing is not affiliated with nor does it continue the old projects.
    ok noted
    Speaking of Italy, what do you think of Paolo Di Canio? He's a bit of a legend here, but his reputation is somewhat tarnished due to certain political views...
    West Ham is a club that constantly gives you hope, constantly fills you with ambition and the promise of greatness. Then it constantly lets you down, constantly fails you and every low feels so low. But without the lows the highs wouldn't be as high.
    there are 2 or 3 teams in Italy which do the same every year.. not everybody can be the number one, so someone else has to live with having smaller goals and have to be happy with them

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...west-ham-debut. This. This is why I'm a Hammer. This is why football matters. This is why I care
    I always considered football to be a good metaphor of life, even more of war.. while that's technically true for any team sport, it is probably even more true with football, because of popularity and long tradition.. and I perfectly got your sentiments.. every time I see videos of Del Piero I get emotional.. even if he's older than me I followed all his career and I still love his spirit and the way he plays football.
    Hehey! Very good to hear, looking forward to seeing the fruits of labour in a 20 years time or so
    Aye, good thoughts here, if only the dude was as clever as the daughter

When it comes to freedom and choice, it's a tricky thing. While everyone as you say in principle has a freedom of choice, now matter how dire the consequences may be and may result in death, the choice will be theirs, and thus free. Though of course, most people won't make that choice because of peoples innate will to not die, which I and most people do feel. So is it really a choice if it goes against the fundamental nature of your existence?
    The current memory editing is not affiliated with nor does it continue the old projects.
    One is the M2TW Engine Overhaul Project which can fix some previously hard-coded issues by use of memory editing.
    is this related to what Zaratos was doing back at the time?