View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Martin Scorsese is a fake and I will fight him

Martin Scorsese is a famous and talented director of many highly acclaimed movies. He's widely regarded as one of the greatest directors of all time. His 24 films have grossed nearly two billion dollars. He's won numerous awards and nominations for his works, including a Prime Time Emmy award for Boardwalk Empire and an Academy award for Goodfellas. However, in spite of all these accomplishments, why does Martin Scorsese still wish he was Al Pacino and Robert De Niro? That's right, folks. Famed ...
  2. The best books this Holiday Season.

Everyone here knows that reading is a grand tradition passed down from wandering nomadic tribes of oriental orators. We don't really know where the first book came from, but we also don't know when the last book will come from either, so that's okay. A lot of people say that the first book ever written was the Bible, but even more people say that it wasn't. Now that the Hanukah and Christmas seasons are here it's the perfect time to give someone you know and love the perfect gift: the gift of knowledge. ...
  3. Britannia

Something I wrote for a school thing many years ago, as the prologue to a longer story. Unfortunately, this is all I have left, as the full thing was written by hand in my old books we threw away, and I just found this sitting on my computer.

Seemed a shame not to share it, hope you enjoy it!

Britannia
    Britannia

Tiny dust clouds floated on the air, disturbed only by the occasional javelin shaft and a pathetic cry of pain. Spear armed warriors covered in
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. Enter the Snake Pit

Enter the SnakePit.

21:30 Saturday night. He exits the metro with his Sister in law, her sister and two friends and they make their way down from the elevated metro station. The venue is only a three-minute walk removed from the station. The road is full with likeminded people who are downing a few drinks before the venue opens. At the stop light he looks in front of him where some people stand grouped, he instantly recognizes one as the best friend of Anouk. He taps his sister ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  5. The days after

The morning after.

07:00, the night is over and she abruptly went home. He did not hear from her anymore and his texts went unanswered. He spoke to his sister in law about it and both reached the same conclusion, it was a great night and thatís something to cherish. He went downstairs to the lockers and got his coat, gazing through the hall hoping to see a glance of her pretty face just once more. He took out his phone and starred at the screen. No new messages. He opened Whatís ...

Updated April 12, 2018 at 05:01 PM by General Brewster

Categories
    Creative Writing
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast