View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Tag Team Tournament Day 5 (7-18-2015)

Hello readers and hotseaters! Big turn today, took the gamble, this is going to pan out with either me killing House Arryn's faction leader or half of my armies being crushed :whistling my partner and I are taking land and exceeding expectations apparently, beware the youngbloods! Since my last post the SS aspect of the tourney has begun! Don't believe any turns have been played but I am prepared for some action packed turns from them, all is quiet in the Third Ageforums regarding the tournament. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tag Team Tournament Day 3 (7-15-2015)

I'm back for a bit more posting! Since my last post the tournament has kick-started in the Third Age section with a 2v2v2 and a 2v2 respectively, now I don't know too much about Third Age hotseating but it's looking like the bracket over there is going to get very exciting indeed! With a few familiar faces to me I can definitely say that the tourney over there is going to shape up nicely.

Back in the Westeros section where yours truly is battling for fame and glory there has been a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Tale of the Week Blog - TotW 240

I feel I've been remiss. I realize that I told you about the hidden valley of the TotW, but gave you no map. Well, I must now stop being lazy and draw the map, but while I do that, here is how you can find the valley. If you find it, I'll see you there, and if not, come back here for the map.

Directions to the valley:
    - Once you pack and enter into the vast lands of TWC forums, traverse a bit.
    - You'll then come across the Creative Realm.
    - There lies three paths. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tag Team Tournament Day 2 (7-11-2015)

Hello again everybody, turn 2 arrived at my doorstep last night after quite a long day. Following copious amounts of coffee I played my turn, realizing that, yes, this is going to be exactly as hard as I imagined it would be! Nothing to report really from the other games and players, not much has happened as of turn 2 or at least has not been posted about, stay tuned for some soon-to-be exciting news of slaughter and lethal tactics!

- Frosty
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tag Team Tournament Day 1 (7-9-2015)

Hello there readers and hotseaters! I have decided to begin a blog about the 2nd Westeros Tag-Team Tournament in which myself and Blue1924 are partners and the future winners https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/SK...v-3y6P-tde0JWE (playing Houses Mudd and Lannister respectively.) This is a tournament using the Kings of Rivers and Hills submod by Dux and his team of extraordinary ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized