View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Torreon not a Torero, sadly.

Today was a very busy Easter Saturday. I got up at 6 A.M.. After the usual morning routine and a quick breakfast I had to do the shopping for the Easter weekend, which was sort of okay since the shops were not too crowded early in the morning. Then I had to pick up parts of the family from the train station - after all Easter is a family fest and this time around, we're on the line, go figure.

After two successive drives to and from the train station and all the "Please do pick ...

Updated April 04, 2015 at 12:42 PM by Aikanár

Categories
    Life on TWC , Product Reviews
  2. My Resume

by , October 30, 2016 at 12:14 AM (Tall an' handsome)

For a while now members have been asking me what I have been doing in real life and after some careful consideration I have decided to shine a light on that illustrious and elusive part of mine.

The long job road
    My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned. I couldn't concentrate. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe. After that, I tried to be a Tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it
    Categories
    Life on TWC
  3. The Educational Opportunities of Total War

I always tought that total war could be an amazing tool in schools for children to learn about history; but only a few examples in the modding community can actually achieve that; but still they are to heavy on lore for many people to get interested in learning. I think that total war greatest strenght can be it's simplicity; so i always desired to help or create a modding series focused exclusively for teaching people in what could be school enviroments.

Obviosly i think such mods ...

Updated May 04, 2017 at 07:07 AM by The Wise Coffin

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  4. Tech News - Intel urges graphic driver update

Intel is warning Windows 10 users that old graphics drivers are riddled with security flaws that need to be updated with new updates that the company has released over the past year.

The full article can be found here. It provides a link to Intel's driver page which in turn has a simple to use application to check the user's set up and provide the required downloads.
    The application opens a browser page with the results and then allows a simple installation once the download ...
    Categories
    Technology
  5. The Dude's Kitchen - The Cooking Experience

It's about damn time that I start a blog about real cooking . Obviously this has very little to do with me being a Dudeist and very much with me being an Italian... by far this is the most complex story I'm gonna tell you, so I need to start somewhere by telling you which is my own interpretation of the mere ideas of "cooking" and "Italian cuisine".

Talking about Italian ...