View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Dude goes into politics! - Dealing with the Covid and the restart

This is how I protected myself, Covid had no chances against the power of Nirn's Magic!

Hello there my dear readers, it's been a long while since my last blog on this series, which was 7 months ago.. at the time no one could really imagine that anything like the Covid pandemic would happen, however all in all it ended well for us, as you will see if you keep reading this blog

We are a small municipality you all know ...

Updated July 09, 2020 at 09:18 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  2. The Football Rant - We're back baby! (I'm forever blowing bubbles)

Matchday! Now that's something I haven't said in a loooong time, but now the Premier League is back, and West Ham are ready to play!

I find this weird for two reasons - first off, it's football, which has been gone for a long time, first game I've seen in several months was this week, so I'm sort of unused to it. In addition, seeing as it's behind closed doors (Due to Covid - in my opinion the season shouldn't resume at all) there won't be any fans, which also has positives and negatives. ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  3. The life of a winemaker - sometimes things just don't go the right way...

Well well, it's been 8 months since my last chapter on these series, so time for some updates, both good and bad news.

Let's start with the bad news... first, I can't really explain myself how that happened, well I have some ideas but you'll see. Fact is, you know I make both red and white wine.. the white wine is simply fantastic, among the best 3 years I ever had, red wine, on the contrary, is quite bad (at the least compared to my standards); it got excessively dry very soon and ...

Updated November 02, 2020 at 06:24 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Around the House , Entertainment
  4. Is this mod dead?

That's probably the most often seen question in some of the hosted mod forums, and it's certainly been a popular question in our M2TW mod Princes, Kings and Heroes' section.

Well, now the answer is "Maybe not"! After about a decade of the mod 'resting', like Monty Python's parrot, whilst wilddog and I worked on IWTE or messed about on other people's mods, PKH could be making a come back!

Updated May 31, 2020 at 01:50 PM by makanyane (spelling)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Snowy, smoky, toxic May

In which I out myself as the terrible person I most likely am, and complain a lot.

Fair warning: I believe some of the things I’ve hereafter written, I’ve exaggerated most, some of them might be true and I definitely don’t bully that guy. I helped him move, we regularly eat dinner or have a beer together (when the world isn’t ending) when I’m not too busy talking about him behind his back we actually have a good time.

May 11th 2020

- - -

So, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized