View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. vBulletin Frustrations

I swear every time we upgrade something on the site vBulletin ends up irritating the crap out of me. I really do like vBulletin as an overall package, they lots of things right. But then you run across something that makes you wonder "Just what were they thinking?" As you know we just installed the vBulletin CMS package for the site and I have been trying to get all this setup so we can make it live on the front end. For years TWC has used a custom script that simply pulled posts from ...
  2. Easter's Rising

A busy week is heading towards its end. And what a week it was. In the Den [Administrative notification: due to an imminent break of SND only none-staff can read from here. To make sure this will never get out, this message is now magically encrypted in a way that while none-staff members can read the plain text, all staff members can read is a copy&paste from Cicero's de finibus malorum et bonorum.] all hell broke loose when Garb announced that he will prepare a special Good Friday dinner for ...

Updated April 02, 2015 at 05:05 PM by Aikanár

Categories
    Life on TWC
  3. Part II: Life As A Mustang (THEN AND NOW)

Part II: Life As A Mustang
    THEN AND NOW SERIES

My 'signature' songs /videos of my life at this time period that puts things into perspective

I was afforded the luxury of financial security and a far too forgiving parents. Fortunately it was not a future destroying time period. It is interesting how I read college students on here being so studious when I was far from that. I went from drunken fool to personal stagnation. The freedom allowed me to fill my every whim whether productive or not; mostly not. In ...

Updated April 04, 2015 at 05:54 AM by PikeStance

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Part I: Lost and Found (THEN AND NOW)

Part I: Lost and Found
    THEN AND NOW SERIES

It is ashamed I am only starting this now. I have over 15 years worth of travel and enumerable experiences to convey. I have been married, divorced, and soon to be remarried. More on that later. How did I get here?

In my darker days if you had told me that I would travel has much as I have, then I would had thought you were crazy. A funny story, I once paid a psychic in the French Quarter who said that I would travel ...

Updated April 04, 2015 at 08:31 AM by PikeStance

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The PikeStance Experience

WELCOME to the PIKESTANCE EXPERIENCE
    I will like to share my thoughts and experiences. As a basis of who I am as a person and to give you insight into how became the person I am today, I will present a series called THEN AND NOW. I will continue to post in my blog in the forum and copy and paste them here. If I am honored by being chosen as one of the bloggers for the front page, then I will then post exclusively here. Until then, please enjoy my blog. My blog on forum

I am currently ...

Updated April 05, 2015 at 12:03 AM by PikeStance

Categories
    Uncategorized