View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Last Week's Lensation - 13/03/19 - 20/03/19

It's been a while since the last update, (almost a month, I believe) and some things have changed in the meantime. I won't be doing "live" commentary, I will only be doing commentary for POTWs that have just ended (hence the name change of the blog). This is so I don't inadvertently influence the vote. This also means I can be a little more liberal in expressing my admiration for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tech News - Intel urges graphic driver update

Intel is warning Windows 10 users that old graphics drivers are riddled with security flaws that need to be updated with new updates that the company has released over the past year.

The full article can be found here. It provides a link to Intel's driver page which in turn has a simple to use application to check the user's set up and provide the required downloads.
    The application opens a browser page with the results and then allows a simple installation once the download ...
    Categories
    Technology
  3. Game News - Microsoft's latest patch messes with game performance

The update KB4482887 has been creating huge performance problems for some gamers on Windows 10 (version 1809), affecting mouse movements and graphics.

Suggested fix by Microsoft: uninstall the update.

Read the full ZDNet article
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. This Week's Lensation - 25/02/19 - 04/03/19

Hello again and welcome back to another week of the Lensation. This was how the blog was originally conceived to be - coming out a day or two after the polls are up. This week in addition to the weekly wrap-up, I'd like to thank the regular voters as well. *Insert Jeff Probst voice here* Let's get to it!

Updated February 28, 2019 at 11:24 AM by Swaeft

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. This Week's Lensation - 17/02/19 - 24/02/19

Welcome back to the Lensation! I'm in the process of working out a few things - there will be no more interviews posted here as interviews should be posted in Content Publications. I am looking to replace it with something else, but I am also thinking of simply sticking to commentary. Anyway, you let me worry about that, for now let's get down to the Weekly Wrap-up!

Updated February 24, 2019 at 06:02 AM by Swaeft

Categories
    Uncategorized