View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. History of my fantasy universe. Krokhmals Writers Blog 1

Good day all.

At first, want to name myself. My name is A.K.Krokhmal. Official proffession - is writer. Working with this job since the young ages. (i`m 27 now, and gray hair is already flashing)

I started to write in the age of my childhood. I have 2 published books and many stories in russian journals (or internet-communities). First my book "Legend of the ...

Updated December 03, 2020 at 09:39 AM by Caillagh de Bodemloze

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The life of a winemaker - there we go again!

A triple grape, quite rare but a sign of abundance at harvest

It's been six months since my last post on this series, but that's quite normal when it comes to wine-making, since things usually take months to develop. Last time I posted it was about the bad outcome of the last year's red wine.. actually not much happened of very interesting, for the most it's a boring and tiring job along the many months is takes between the first works ...
  3. A glorious sign of our times

by , November 10, 2020 at 06:42 AM (Tall an' handsome)

I'd ignored it for as long as I could.

I'm suspicious of opening apps that someone else has shoved onto my phone. Especially if they tell me how I'm living my life and suggest ways I could be living it better.

They were, after all, created by people who may merely be sanctimonious tech types with a tawdry life of their own. And I'm not specifically referring to anyone who works for Apple.

Recently, though, I succumbed. I opened the Apple Health ...
    Categories
    Life on TWC
  4. The Dude's Kitchen - A nightmare made of Pizza!

Previous chapter here!

Now you will pardon me, but I'm Italian and when it comes to Pizza I become "uppish" .. I mean, if we are talking about porridge or bouillabaisse I'll be sitting in one corner and listen, but since Pizza is the most Italian of all foods (even more than Pasta) I can't just ...

Updated October 28, 2020 at 09:40 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Around the House , Entertainment
  5. Calculated lounging

by , October 16, 2020 at 09:47 PM (Tall an' handsome)

Some years ago I had to travel a lot in the line of duty and often found myself in airport lounges whiling the time away between connecting flights. Being a charming conversationalist I did have my fair share of scintillating discussions with the fairer sex in those lounges and I still remember the following discussion as if it was yesterday:

Woman: Do you drink beer?
    Me: Ye

Woman: How many beers a day?
    Me: Usually about 3.

Woman: ...
    Categories
    Life on TWC