View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Assessments, employment, and the like.

So last week I finished the last of my TPA's (teacher performance assessments). I had four of these evil, evil "necessities" scattered throughout my credential program, but due to some circumstances I had to do all four in this semester. Since January, I have written ~52,000 words for these things, and for all of them you have to pass or you have to pay about 200 bucks to take them again and it can seriously hamper your ability to get a credential in a timely manner...well, I passed all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Another life update

It's been a few months.

Life sucks, pretty badly.

In the midst of family tragedy as well as constantly feeling down, I'm in the middle of the most complicated semester of my life. For whatever reason, the credential program has been more difficult than I imagined. I'm not sure if it is the fact that the work is more constant or its just my low motivation, but I'm having incredible difficulty in working through this semester. I'm weeks behind, in both work and mentally, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. An update on my life.

Two weeks ago I took the biggest exam of my life; my final comprehensive exam for my Master's Degree in History. I walked in to the exam, received my prompt, and discovered that it was the same prompt as the one from two weeks before.

You see, I originally took in in September, and failed that. My retake for that was on the 3rd of April, and when I walked in and received my prompt, I realized that my teacher had committed an error in the prompt; she was essentially asking me to answer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12