Blog Comments

[QUOTE=Aik]Oh the lunch didn't go according to plan, by far not. But that's another story for another time.[/QUOTE]
    That sounds more like it. :P
    Well master Aikanar, now you reveal your darkside, you are all very organised and disciplined. I can understand why you wanted to escape with your brother to the café, to indulge in a cognac and a cigar. Don't get me wrong family gatherings are nice, but there is a point, where as Victor Meldrew, would say 'In the name of god go'. If I had sneaked away, it would have been to the local taverna for a tapas and a Thatchers Golden Cider.

Kind Regards

NJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze
    I'm sorry you were disappointed with your cigar!

Being part of one, I know the horrors of organising a large family... I'm surprised the lunch went according to plan.
    Yeah, that was a bummer, the cigar I mean.

Oh the lunch didn't go according to plan, by far not. But that's another story for another time.
    I'm sorry you were disappointed with your cigar! :(

Being part of one, I know the horrors of organising a large family... I'm surprised the lunch went according to plan. :laughter:
    Quote Originally Posted by mishkin
    Great man, happy Easter
    Cheers, mish, glad you enjoyed it. Have a good one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shuu
    Now I have to ceasely pester Stealthfox to install a kitchen in the Scriptorium. Oh Aik, what have you done
    As you should. The kitchen is the most important room in the Den. You need to have one in the Script too!
    Updated April 03, 2015 at 03:32 PM by Aikanár
    Now I have to ceasely pester Stealthfox to install a kitchen in the Scriptorium. Oh Aik, what have you done :P
    Great man, happy Easter :)
    Glad you enjoyed it
    Brilliant. :laughter:
    Yeah, he is my favorite character in an online comic role playing (D&D) persiflage: The Order of the Stick.
    That's the one. :laughter:
    You mean Belkar Bitterleaf?

Ah, good old times. Now, where was he again, ah there he is.
    I find your change yours too often. :surprise:

The comic/pencil drawn character was good, and it was interesting to see what pose I would end up finding him in. :P
    [DEL]Seeing that you are currently avatar-less, which is a somewhat disturbing sight,[/DEL] I will cast a vote for the second picture.
    Updated March 30, 2015 at 11:12 AM by Veteraan