Blog Comments

[QUOTE=Aik]Oh the lunch didn't go according to plan, by far not. But that's another story for another time.[/QUOTE]
    That sounds more like it. :P
    Well master Aikanar, now you reveal your darkside, you are all very organised and disciplined. I can understand why you wanted to escape with your brother to the café, to indulge in a cognac and a cigar. Don't get me wrong family gatherings are nice, but there is a point, where as Victor Meldrew, would say 'In the name of god go'. If I had sneaked away, it would have been to the local taverna for a tapas and a Thatchers Golden Cider.

Kind Regards

NJ
    [QUOTE=Shankbot de Bodemloze;bt67]I'm sorry you were disappointed with your cigar! :(

Being part of one, I know the horrors of organising a large family... I'm surprised the lunch went according to plan. :laughter:[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, that was a bummer, the cigar I mean.

Oh the lunch didn't go according to plan, by far not. But that's another story for another time.
    I'm sorry you were disappointed with your cigar! :(

Being part of one, I know the horrors of organising a large family... I'm surprised the lunch went according to plan. :laughter:
    [QUOTE=mishkin;bt58]Great man, happy Easter :)[/QUOTE]
    Cheers, mish, glad you enjoyed it. Have a good one too.

[QUOTE=Doctor Shuu;bt60]Now I have to ceasely pester Stealthfox to install a kitchen in the Scriptorium. Oh Aik, what have you done :P[/QUOTE]
    As you should. ;) The kitchen is the most important room in the Den. You need to have one in the Script too! :D
    Updated April 03, 2015 at 03:32 PM by Aikanár
    Now I have to ceasely pester Stealthfox to install a kitchen in the Scriptorium. Oh Aik, what have you done :P
    Great man, happy Easter
    Glad you enjoyed it :D
    Brilliant. :laughter:
    Yeah, he is my favorite character in an online comic role playing (D&D) persiflage: The Order of the Stick.
    That's the one. :laughter:
    You mean Belkar Bitterleaf?

Ah, good old times. Now, where was he again, ah there he is.
    I find your change yours too often. :surprise:

The comic/pencil drawn character was good, and it was interesting to see what pose I would end up finding him in. :P
    [DEL]Seeing that you are currently avatar-less, which is a somewhat disturbing sight,[/DEL] I will cast a vote for the second picture.
    Updated March 30, 2015 at 11:12 AM by Veteraan