View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Tag Team Tournament Day 11 (9-10-2015)

* clears out cobwebs*

Hello there everyone! I'm pretty inconsistent with these aren't I? I'll try to work on that :whistling

Let's get right into it.

Westeros

All Quarterfinals have ended and the Semi-Finals have begun. Riverknight and Guy managed to wrap things up nicely in the 3rd Quarterfinal, defeating myself and the other contenders in what I believe was the closest match of the Quarters.

Silenced Ape and Themzr won a crushing ...

Updated September 10, 2015 at 11:57 AM by FrostySOTF

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tag Team Tournament Day 10 (8-20-2015)

Salutations! I hope you are ready for some updating! You know the drill by now ;)

Westeros

Quarter Final 1 - Ice has made some risky moves besieged both Highgarden and Storm's End! The rest continues much as before!

Quarter Final 3 - Captain Humfrey has died! No hope left for any of us.. On a serious note Guy has lost his Prince Martyn to the Blue and I! He besieged Lannisport thinking the Lion would leave it's den without defenses. The widows of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tag Team Tournament Day 9 (8-15-2015)

Hello all! Been a while! Quite a lot longer than I had thought, sorry!

Right into it!

Westeros

Quarterfinal 1 - Jadli continues his slaughter of everything that moves by slaying the Stormking and killing everything in sight! Ice has definitely been putting up a brave fight against him though, taking quite a few settlements of the dying Stormlanders in addition to reclaiming some of his territory! This Hotseat has been slowed down a bit due to some rule breaking/bending ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tag Team Tournament Day 8 (8-2-2015)

Hello Hotseaters! Tournaments have been picking up speed, hopefully I'll be able to post more often on them soon ;)

Let's get straight into it -

Westeros

Quarterfinal 1- Korpskog and Jadli continue their conquest, taking Highgarden and smashing the Stormkings in the Crownlands, besieging Rosby, Duskendale, and Rook's Rest after smashing a Stormking host,will nobody be able to stop the bloodthirsty duo?

Quarterfinal 2 - There has been a hiccup ...

Updated August 07, 2015 at 01:42 AM by FrostySOTF

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tag Team Tournament Day 7 (7-26-2015)

I have returned! Sorry it's taken so long, I get chronic migraines and they were returning with a vengeance, couldn't look at the screen long enough to type something bulkier than a paragraph!

Westeros
    Let's begin in my homeland as usual;
    - In the 1st Quarterfinal things are looking very good indeed for Jadli and Korpskog, they have killed the King of the Reach! Things are looking very dire for their foes though Stormking and Arryn aren't doing too shabby either, Ice and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast