View RSS Feed

Creative Writing

1. Way of my sci-fi universe development. Year 2024

Hi friends.
    Wanted to talk a bit. Let's say that this year started not like I waited. And some things in my life were not as I planned before. Its a life. And as proverb says, if you want to make God fun, tell Him about your plans.
    But anyway, I'm trying to continue my universe development. And I think, its not a small way. Yesterday I found forces to finish translation of my story which I wrote in 2023. I'm speaking about the Potestas War. And now it has translation. Not ideal or super ...

Updated March 21, 2024 at 05:50 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  2. My new book "Fly" about my fantasy universe is fully ready

My new book "Fly" about my fantasy universe is fully ready

Hello everyone, friends.

I would like to say a big thank to the TWcenter administration and the honourable people of this community. I can name them - Alwyn, Abdulmecid, Akar, Flinn, Cailagh, Dismounted Knight, Gggtotalwarrior, KLA, Raidair, Araval, Solon de Athenas, Sae, Gigantus, Athelstan, ...

Updated September 21, 2023 at 03:18 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  3. This year I "visited" Egypt and the Eladris empire

This year I "visited" Egypt and the Eladris empire.

Strange blog name, isn't it?

But it's true. This year I even thought that I would focus only on the Egyptian theme.
    But I decided to continue on.

Let me remind you that this year I created a whole work on Ancient Egypt. For me, this is a completely new experience. After all, ...

Updated August 25, 2023 at 06:32 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history

Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history:
    Fantasy Writer Chronicles

Hi all. This year I got really involved in Egyptian history. Well, as I turned on ... At one time I developed a whole line in my fantasy universe, which was called the Zarem period of Egypt. And I even posted it in the Creative Writing section.
    So, this year I decided not only to create something ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  5. Writing Blog 2022. Finished the story "Storm of Souls".

Writing Blog 2022. Finished the story "Storm of Souls".

Hi all.
    Haven't written anything in a while. In general, there was almost nothing to write. This whole year was - you know what (don`t want to tell about it more things, all you know what happened). We will not discuss its details.

I want to talk about my writing successes. This year, although I did
    Categories
    Creative Writing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast