Blog Comments

Who knew the sex industry was a goldmine eh?

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan
    Together they form a trio of ineptness, with nepotism over transfers, awful PR and public press, bad reputation and horrible pretense.
    This is the finest description summary of modern times I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn
    Sadly, due to Covid, there won't be much to tell about actual deeds of the team, but at the least you can provide us with juicy details:
    Tbh that's all what I'm here for

I agree with Flinn, it's a very enjoyable blog, your writing style flows rather nicely KA.
    Updated March 19, 2020 at 07:44 AM by Turkafinwë
    Obviously, I presume you're gonna sell your wine in phallic-shaped bottles to double up as sex toys
    there, you just give me the idea of the century!
    Haha yeah, I have have no idea how the blog thing functions, I don't see anything on my control panel. Might be something for tech to take a look at? Idk haha.

And thanks Fliin, gotta procastrinate uni work in one way or another, I'll try to keep this up.

Man, I knew I had to run that business, I KNEW it!
    Obviously, I presume you're gonna sell your wine in phallic-shaped bottles to double up as sex toys
    Oh, and did you know there's an option to subscribe to blogs? Because I didn't, and have done a lot today. It's over on the right. Go click it, I know you want to
    yes there is, but I still have to figure out how it works

it does not give you any notification about comments, and since when you post a new chapter you actually post a new blog, I don't see the sense of it all

However, nice blog again, you got talent for this mate . Sadly, due to Covid, there won't be much to tell about actual deeds of the team, but at the least you can provide us with juicy details:

Gold started up Ann Summers with his brother Ralph, which is the largest sex shop in the UK.
    Man, I knew I had to run that business, I KNEW it!
    Updated March 18, 2020 at 11:24 AM by Flinn
    Oh, and did you know there's an option to subscribe to blogs? Because I didn't, and have done a lot today. It's over on the right. Go click it, I know you want to
    All of them.

And Turk I very much get you, I've had my ups and downs when it comes to the interest as said, but when you start to really involve yourself you become part of something larger. A bit like being active on TWC per say, it's a community where you're just a cog in a machine, but you find comfort and belonging there
    That's all fine and dandy, but the question remains: How many charred remains of Millwall banners decorate your house walls?
    I never could really get into football and I mainly use it as an excuse to go drinking (not that I need many excuses for that, I'm Belgian after all ) with my friends who all are football fans. While they are revelling in the game I'm always astounded by how much passion they have for 'their' team and how invested they are in them. I really don't understand where they get it from. No worries, like Flinn, I know enough about the sport to understand technical terms and game-rules. I'm just interested to learn why it's such a passion for you.
    Haha, I'm not going to go as far as explaining off-side
    Lol I mean I know football and have played it that for long (I was a decent goalkeeper, amateur level), so you can use technical terms (at the least with me), no worries
    Thanks! I do plan on articulating myself in a more basic way non-football fans can understand
    nice first post dude

Football is a symbolism for life really.
    I've always found football a good surrogate of war (well that's actually true for many team sport) and while I'm not very fond of it myself, I'll read what you'll post with pleasure, since I'm curious to know and understand the mind of a true fan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12