View RSS Feed

Entertainment

1. The Football Rant - Things are looking up?

Alright chums, how are you all doing this fine morning?

Anyways, let's get to it, eh?

The season is well underway, and we are now approaching Matchweek 13. So how is West Ham doing, you ask? Last season was a roller-coaster from one end to the next, where we barely avoided relegation. So it is of course only natural that we now sit sixth, only a couple of points off the top.

Wait, what??

You heard me - We are bloody massive! ...
  2. The Football Rant - We're back baby! (I'm forever blowing bubbles)

Matchday! Now that's something I haven't said in a loooong time, but now the Premier League is back, and West Ham are ready to play!

I find this weird for two reasons - first off, it's football, which has been gone for a long time, first game I've seen in several months was this week, so I'm sort of unused to it. In addition, seeing as it's behind closed doors (Due to Covid - in my opinion the season shouldn't resume at all) there won't be any fans, which also has positives and negatives. ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  3. The Football Rant - Keeping Busy Without Football

Now then, seeing as there's no football on this won't go on to rant about football, but rather the aspects of life without it. Like many an addiction the abstinence can hit you quite hard, but then slowly gets better. As for myself, I'm keeping busy with procrastinating studying for my exam next week. Normally I would have done that by watching football, but luckily there's a plethora of other things you can do to have your mind focused on something unproductive. I mean I know I really should start ...

Updated April 28, 2020 at 04:36 PM by King Athelstan

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Entertainment
  4. The Football Rant - Fotball is Cancelled

For the better. Corona is upon us, and after two weeks too many of play the Premier League, Fa Cup, Euros, Tippeligaen, etc etc have finally been postponed. But too late, Arsenal Manager Mikel Arteta for example is in isolation after being infected. Luckily he's about the youngest manager around, so he'll be fine. But what if someone like Roy Hodgson got it? He's 72, which means that when Sky sports pondered on barring anyone above 70 from entering a football game, he'd be in big trouble. The whole ...