View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Football Rant - Europa, we're coming for you!

Oh my. What's that I hear on the horizon? What's that sound? A slow, distant grumbling, blasting through Westfield Shoppin Center at full speed. The wind carries the music with it, blowing through Stratford, up to the stadium and filling it completely. There are no fans there, but the fans blow the bubbles so high. And just like that, I can make out the distand roar. Headphones? Plugged in. Volume? Turned up. Oh yes, it's Champions League time.

After 31 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Football Rant - We Are Wubbing Massive

Enuff said. If you want further proof;
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

How. I can't believe we're in this position. 25 games done and we're in fourth. Biggest club in London. Above Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal. We are massive. Last year we were fourth from bottom. Now we're fourth from top. That's a decent boost this season, eh?

So, how? In January we sold our other striker, which means we have one fit striker. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Rant - Procrastination

So. I have heaps of things to do. An exam on Friday I've barely studied for, things I should write elsewhere, things I should do elsewhere. So what do I do instead? I'm writing a blog. Why? I don't know, but I have a theory.

I am a master when it comes to procrastination. I can wait and wait for hours with doing something, and then finish it right before the deadline. I don't think I've delivered an assignment more than an hour before the deadline in years now. While it seems pretentious, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Football Rant - Why I Care

Hey all two of you potential readers, how're you doing? I'm a fan of football (or soccer as you Americans put it), and while over the years my active interest has gone up and down, it's on an upward trend for the past year or so. The club dearest to my heart is West Ham united, and I'll start this blog series with a bit of background, and why I'm into the club.

Updated March 02, 2020 at 06:39 AM by King Athelstan

Categories
    Uncategorized