Blog Comments

^as per Shank's request: auto-subscribe test
    Just seeing if auto-subscribe works.
    I have found it: [URL]http://www.twcenter.net/forums/blog_usercp.php[/URL]

The blog UCP is a separate page, with no direct link to get too that has different options about settings and stuff - could be handy to have that in a more easily found place. I found it when clicking "Subscribe to this Blog Entry" and then following the links from "Blog Name" to "Manage Blog Subscriptions". The functions are there, just not that accessible at the moment. Will be interesting to see if they pick up the notifications.

EDIT: Also, "Blog Entries" subscriptions and "Blog Comments" subscriptions are separate fields of subscriptions, now I've auto-subscriped to blog comments they should come up as notifications - I'll check if it is in my UCP or Blog Settings (Blog UCP).
    I have selected the subscribe button beforehand anyway, I meant for future posts in future blogs, instead of having to select that option each time I post in a new blog (although any new comments on that blog will be covered - interestingly despite being subscribe to these blogs the new comments haven't come up as notifications in my UCP).

For example with threads under my forum settings I auto-subscribe without having to select that option when posting, I mean I wouldn't mind doing that as I usually go advance when I post anyway, but it it is just hassle free.
    [QUOTE=Shankbot de Bodemloze;bt21]So when is the Curator getting one?... :surprise:

Everything seems to be working fine, although the hideous white blocks around the blog page needs to go. :laughter:

EDIT: Also, I don't suppose there is an auto-subscribe to blogs when you post in them option, like you can get with threads?[/QUOTE]
    In fact there is, click the advanced reply and scroll down, it's right there.
    So when is the Curator getting one?... :surprise:

Everything seems to be working fine, although the hideous white blocks around the blog page needs to go. :laughter:

EDIT: Also, I don't suppose there is an auto-subscribe to blogs when you post in them option, like you can get with threads?
    [QUOTE=Veteraan;bt4]Well, here is something for you to delete.

Edit : Edit also works[/QUOTE]

As does reply.
    Well, here is something for you to delete.

Edit : Edit also works
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234