View RSS Feed

Flinn

1. The Dude's Kitchen - A dream made of pasta!

First chapter here.

So, as promised I'll tell you know about pasta.. ah pasta, pasta, pasta, such a delicious stuff, such a tremendous nightmare. Too many people, Italians included, think that making pasta is an easy job, well it's not so I can grant you, because a lot of things can go terribly wrong.

Let's start from the cooking procedure: most ...

Updated August 10, 2020 at 04:34 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Around the House , Entertainment
  2. The Dude's Kitchen - The Cooking Experience

It's about damn time that I start a blog about real cooking . Obviously this has very little to do with me being a Dudeist and very much with me being an Italian... by far this is the most complex story I'm gonna tell you, so I need to start somewhere by telling you which is my own interpretation of the mere ideas of "cooking" and "Italian cuisine".

Talking about Italian ...
  3. The Dude goes into politics! - Dealing with the Covid and the restart

This is how I protected myself, Covid had no chances against the power of Nirn's Magic!

Hello there my dear readers, it's been a long while since my last blog on this series, which was 7 months ago.. at the time no one could really imagine that anything like the Covid pandemic would happen, however all in all it ended well for us, as you will see if you keep reading this blog

We are a small municipality you all know ...

Updated July 09, 2020 at 09:18 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  4. The life of a winemaker - sometimes things just don't go the right way...

Well well, it's been 8 months since my last chapter on these series, so time for some updates, both good and bad news.

Let's start with the bad news... first, I can't really explain myself how that happened, well I have some ideas but you'll see. Fact is, you know I make both red and white wine.. the white wine is simply fantastic, among the best 3 years I ever had, red wine, on the contrary, is quite bad (at the least compared to my standards); it got excessively dry very soon and ...

Updated November 02, 2020 at 06:24 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Around the House , Entertainment , Hobbies & Interests
  5. The Dude's thoughts - Freedom and Anarchy

When I started to write this series of the Dude's thoughts, it was more for my own comfort than for anything else (the first chapter "To fall in love vs to love" was mostly me talking to myself and trying to clarify my thoughts around my own personal struggles.. the same is probably true as well for the second chapter, "Memento Mori!"), while subsequent chapters are more about me sharing my believes about life.. why am I telling you this? Because I don't want to look like I'm ...

Updated May 18, 2020 at 09:56 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests