View RSS Feed

Around the House

1. The Dude's Kitchen - The Cooking Experience

It's about damn time that I start a blog about real cooking . Obviously this has very little to do with me being a Dudeist and very much with me being an Italian... by far this is the most complex story I'm gonna tell you, so I need to start somewhere by telling you which is my own interpretation of the mere ideas of "cooking" and "Italian cuisine".

Talking about Italian ...
  2. The life of a winemaker - sometimes things just don't go the right way...

Well well, it's been 8 months since my last chapter on these series, so time for some updates, both good and bad news.

Let's start with the bad news... first, I can't really explain myself how that happened, well I have some ideas but you'll see. Fact is, you know I make both red and white wine.. the white wine is simply fantastic, among the best 3 years I ever had, red wine, on the contrary, is quite bad (at the least compared to my standards); it got excessively dry very soon and ...

Updated November 02, 2020 at 06:24 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Entertainment , Hobbies & Interests , Around the House
  3. The Dude's thoughts - Life at the time of Covid-19

When I wrote the last chapter of this blog series, I had in mind that fear could be an important element to deal with, due to the upcoming issues with the Covid-19 pandemic...

You should know by now that I'm not the kind of dude that it's easily scared, and that my view on the greater picture of life and the Universe as a whole makes me someone who's, let's say, never surprised or easily caught off-guard, so I was expecting the lock down to happen anytime soon, but a lot of people ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12