View RSS Feed

Entertainment

1. The life of a winemaker - there we go again!

A triple grape, quite rare but a sign of abundance at harvest

It's been six months since my last post on this series, but that's quite normal when it comes to wine-making, since things usually take months to develop. Last time I posted it was about the bad outcome of the last year's red wine.. actually not much happened of very interesting, for the most it's a boring and tiring job along the many months is takes between the first works ...
  2. The Dude's Kitchen - A nightmare made of Pizza!

Previous chapter here!

Now you will pardon me, but I'm Italian and when it comes to Pizza I become "uppish" .. I mean, if we are talking about porridge or bouillabaisse I'll be sitting in one corner and listen, but since Pizza is the most Italian of all foods (even more than Pasta) I can't just ...

Updated October 28, 2020 at 09:40 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Around the House , Entertainment
  3. The Dude's Kitchen - A dream made of pasta!

First chapter here.

So, as promised I'll tell you know about pasta.. ah pasta, pasta, pasta, such a delicious stuff, such a tremendous nightmare. Too many people, Italians included, think that making pasta is an easy job, well it's not so I can grant you, because a lot of things can go terribly wrong.

Let's start from the cooking procedure: most ...

Updated August 10, 2020 at 04:34 AM by Flinn

Categories
  4. The Dude's Kitchen - The Cooking Experience

It's about damn time that I start a blog about real cooking . Obviously this has very little to do with me being a Dudeist and very much with me being an Italian... by far this is the most complex story I'm gonna tell you, so I need to start somewhere by telling you which is my own interpretation of the mere ideas of "cooking" and "Italian cuisine".

Talking about Italian ...
  5. The life of a winemaker - sometimes things just don't go the right way...

Well well, it's been 8 months since my last chapter on these series, so time for some updates, both good and bad news.

Let's start with the bad news... first, I can't really explain myself how that happened, well I have some ideas but you'll see. Fact is, you know I make both red and white wine.. the white wine is simply fantastic, among the best 3 years I ever had, red wine, on the contrary, is quite bad (at the least compared to my standards); it got excessively dry very soon and ...

Updated November 02, 2020 at 06:24 AM by Flinn

Categories
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast