Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by makanyane
    Thanks for posting this, the shots showcased are great and make me want to try out the games...
    No problem, it is my pleasure to review these great shots! Thanks for letting me know
    Thanks for posting this, the shots showcased are great and make me want to try out the games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus
    Appreciate your detailed comments - made me actually go and have a look, high definition picture collections take a while to load on my crappy connection so I am usually not eager, and #7 in POTW553 is obviously my favourite, after all it got my avatar in the background

The red line in M2TW that you mention will be the battle field border - some mods did remove them (simple alpha channel) but players had problems with it as they misjudged where that border would be and sometimes got thrashed by the AI because of that, hence removing\hiding it has never gotten popular.
    Hey, nice of you to drop by, Gigantus!

I'm glad you went to take a look, that is very much the purpose of this unofficial blog Cool, I didn't realize that was your avatar Oh, that red line always made me curse and swear when I couldn't catch the routing troops in time. It was painful just watching all my cavalry line up and stop and the red line while the enemy runs away laughing...or at least I imagine them laughing.
    Appreciate your detailed comments - made me actually go and have a look, high definition picture collections take a while to load on my crappy connection so I am usually not eager, and #7 in POTW553 is obviously my favourite, after all it got my avatar in the background

The red line in M2TW that you mention will be the battle field border - some mods did remove them (simple alpha channel) but players had problems with it as they misjudged where that border would be and sometimes got thrashed by the AI because of that, hence removing\hiding it has never gotten popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorseThing
    Subscribed! This might be interesting if you indeed do this often.
    That's nice of you, thanks! Yes, that is the plan, though I must admit a 3 week hiatus after the first commentary post isn't looking good on me
    Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan
    Well written!
    Many thanks, your Majesty!
    Subscribed! This might be interesting if you indeed do this often.
    Well written!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wandering Storyteller
    Thanks Swaeft!
    The pleasure was all mine
    Thanks Swaeft!