Blog Comments

Too..many... puns... :run:

Congrats to all the winners and other entrants, hope to see you all back next month. :)
    lmao@ 'a land that will one day be invaded by Putin' and 'Alwyn slaves away.' Congratulations to the winners!
    17th of January seems a bit of a short deadline? :unsure:

Also link says I don't have permissions to access that page. :whistling
    The proper links should be up and running now Lugo. Well luckily we had the template for this stored in the WS staff forum before Christmas so the rollback didn't really affect us, I just hope it won't deter people from re-submitting.
    It's not allowing me to view the links. I will be re-submitting my nominations. Thanks again for organizing this, and getting the thread recovered in good time. :D
    Congratulations to everyone who entered - it was really hard to choose who to vote for. Special congratulations to the first and second place winners, of course!

Merchant, your comments made me . Thank you!

(And you should totally find a Japanese yeti myth. Surely there must be a myth about some kind of monster that lives in snowy, mountainous areas...?)
    @waveman
    Please don't give me plot ideas. I wonder if there are any myths about Yetis in Japan......

@Shankbot
    It is, like I want to boast about how great I am but apparently I can't for some reason :P

I actually completely forgot adding a link, oops.
    Congrats to the winners. :)

Hopefully the next competition will come around soon and beat the MAARC in number of submissions. :P
    Congrats to everyone, great to see so many entries. :)

Must be difficult to congratulate your own story huh Merchant. :surprise: Still a link would be nice, for those people seeing this and are interesting in reading the winning AAR! :P
    I feel that the author of this piece should have praised the winner more, I mean yes it does sometimes make you wonder about the farming practices of the Yeti, but if it found its way to first place there must be something there.... :laughter: (I first read it as "Way of the Snow", and was like wth does that have to do with farming?)
    So proud of my son Lugo, a gold medal is indeed a big achievement
    :hmm: Royal decree sounds okay, but here's something to set the mood.:D

[fieldset]It is done! The coronation was a success and I do not think there would be any troubles in the realms. That said, our tribute would also be taken care of in an uninterrupted manner. The new king has promised it on his quill. And now is the time that we merge back into shadows, hiding in plain sight in our dens. And we shall wonder what exactly do we do with all this tribute lying around.

Gort and Swindle!

- The Bold Red Inquisition[/fieldset]
    A brilliant start for the new WS blog! I look forward to more news and coolness