View RSS Feed

Tall an' handsome

1. Game News - Microsoft's latest patch messes with game performance

The update KB4482887 has been creating huge performance problems for some gamers on Windows 10 (version 1809), affecting mouse movements and graphics.

Suggested fix by Microsoft: uninstall the update.

Read the full ZDNet article
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Reminder - Flickr's dead line for pic removal has just passed

by , February 06, 2019 at 07:49 PM (Tall an' handsome)
    As I mentioned in November Flickr is going to remove surplus pictures (beyond 1000) since yesterday from free accounts.

It's not too late yet to secure your surplus picture from the site, this article will tell you how.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Whispers in the Kitchen

by , January 11, 2019 at 09:48 PM (Tall an' handsome)
    The other day I made myself a coffee (my beloved was at her mother's letting me fend for myself) when on the way back to my kitchen stool I passed the refrigerator and I swear I could hear the beers whisper: "WTF?"

Updated January 11, 2019 at 09:57 PM by Gigantus

Categories
    Around the House
  4. MOD NEWS - Recent MAC problems with M2TW

by , December 04, 2018 at 12:07 PM (Tall an' handsome)
    An OS related update for the MAC version of M2TW makes it impossible to play the game without updating the OS to 10.14

There is now a workaround for those that do no wish to upgrade their OS:

Quote Originally Posted by Feral on Steam
    Players using a version of OS X before 10.14 can access a compatible version of the game via the Beta tab in the game’s properties window. Select the ‘mac_linux_gl-1.0.3' branch for a version that is compatible with 10.10.5 up to 10.13.6.

1. Launch Steam.
    2. Right
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MODDING NEWS - Modding Staff is here

by , November 07, 2018 at 03:48 AM (Tall an' handsome)

TWC's new Modding Staff aim to make TWC a great place for both modders and mod-users!

The friendly and helpful Modding Staff look forward to helping you find all the information and assistance you need related to creating and using mods for Total War games. If you have any question about mods or modding, contact any member of the team (they're all listed here) and they will do their very best to

Updated November 09, 2018 at 03:57 AM by Gigantus

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast