Blog Comments

I didn't know of this exploit, and knowing it is there makes the game nearly unplayable for me.
    I knew this exploit was entirely possible, but after seeing it initially I did realize more how it actually works. More broken than ever.

As long as you ignore the fact that easily a dozen more issues at this level exist, the game is perfectly well balanced and constructed exactly as designed.
    I hated this from second 15 and on "the game it's incredibly old". It's not something you should say about such a classy lady as MedII is. Nope.

The video is hilarious anyways
    2023: Microsoft acquires Google.
    No one expects the Microsoft acquisition ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus
    Never thought I'd hear 'the Dude' promote stair climbing
    I've softened with age
    Never thought I'd hear 'the Dude' promote stair climbing
    Take stairs, problem solved
    While I admire the urge and initiative to find ways how things don't work (I never say no to entertainment) the concluding part of it is certainly irritating, if not annoying.
    Haha, nice one. I can relate to that.

My favorite people are the ones who refuse to take your advice on how something is done and stubbornly try ways that do not work. Eventually, having failed with all other approaches, they end up doing it how you have suggested all the while. Then they look triumphant and proud, taking the credit of finding a way that works.
    That's what donations are for: tax relief and public relations - not necessarily an evil thing. Rumors are also that philanthropy still exists in the wild but don't take my word for it
    I wish I could view an announcement like this outside of the lens of 'PR appeasement to be expected, just wait for their next move'. Alas.
    That's a very well written piece, thank you for sharing it.

But really not encouraging news!
    And now they're peeking at Discord. It just gets better.
    We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.
    This is the very base of any next year's sales budget

This explains Flinn's hexship and why Hader hasn't booted him out of the family yet. Thank you Gigantus for your breakthrough reveal, it is much appreciated.
    you little sir, you have made yourself a powerful enemy, today!
    This explains Flinn's hexship and why Hader hasn't booted him out of the family yet. Thank you Gigantus for your breakthrough reveal, it is much appreciated.
    You almost got me Gig, I knew you couldn't have written this:tongue

my average Step Length suggested I was 78 years old. (Disclosure: I'm not.)
    As we all know you actually are 78!
    I don't have a smartphone.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast