View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Storage Now

Recently my family went through a traumatic period that was precipitated by the sudden death of a family member. In the aftermath of this event I was tasked with organizing and determine the eventual distribution of some of the personal effects. It was during this activity I stumbled across a blue plastic storage tub of mine that had been placed and forgotten in a back bedroom for several years. Opening up I rediscovered my collection of Total War installation CD's from the various early versions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Terrae Expungnandae 5.0 rediscovered

A few months ago, while browsing an old file archive, I came across a folder labeled, "TWC". Knowing that could only mean forum material I opened it up. I was mildly surprised to discover that it contained files from my beta-testing days back in 2006. The biggest prize, however, was a zip file with the Terrae Expungnandae 5.0 installer. Two versions in fact. I waxed nostalgic as I recalled a different time and place, spending many hours beta-testing the TE mod.

After some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A New Beginning

PT I

As a new member, back in ancient times (2006), I was overwhelmed with the amount of material that could be found at TWC. Mods, graphics, forums for art, music, history. This place seemed more like a library than a BBS (forum) as we referred to them back then. I was here for the modifications so I spent most of my time in the Total War (TW) areas. It wasn't until later on that I began to spend more time in the Common Community (CC) sections.

My activity was fairly ...

Updated March 31, 2020 at 06:38 PM by Gaius Baltar

Tags: blog, historical, twc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12