Total War Center
Total War Center is one of the largest Total War fan sites on the internet. It is home to mods created for the different games in the TW series including Rome Total Realism, SPQR and Terrae Expugnandae for Rome: Total War and Lands to Conquer, Medieval: Total Realism and Medieval: Wrath of the Norsemen for Medieval 2: Total War. The Site also has it's own IRC Chat and Podcast. The Day to day running of the Site is done by the Administrators and Moderators. There are approximately 20 Moderators. TWC is also home to the Curia.
- Extensive Community
- Regularly Updated News Articles.
- A vast array of Hosted Modifications for every Total War game.
- A vast discussion board for topics ranging far beyond the Total War series of games.
- A system of self governance - every member of TWC has a say in how the forum is run.
- - Main Article: Hosted Modifications
The Total War Center (TWC) is home to the largest collection of modifications for the Total War series. Here are some of the most well known modifications for the Total War series hosted on the Total War Center:
Rome Total War
The third and one of the most successful Total War title released by Creative Assembly on 22 Sep, 2004.
Few of the most famous mods for RTW are:
Medieval 2: Total War
Medieval 2: Total War released on September, 2006 and is the indirect sequel to Medieval: Total War, which was received very well by the Total War fans. A year later its further expansion called Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms was released; which added 4 more campaigns, several features and fixes.
Few of the most famous mods for M2TW are:
Empire: Total War
Empire: Total War was released on March, 2009 & is the fifth title of Total War series.
Few of the most famous mods for ETW are:
Napoleon: Total War
Napoleon: Total War was released on Feb, 2010 & is the successor of Empire Total War. This was the sixth standalone instalment of Total War series.
Few of the most famous mods for NTW are:
Total War: Shogun 2
Total War: Shogun 2 released on March 15, 2011 and is the indirect sequel to Shogun: Total War. It is the seventh installment of the Total War series, which takes us back to 16th Century medieval Japan.
Few of the most famous mods for TWS2 are:
Total War: Rome II
Few of the most famous mods for TWR2 are:
Total War: Attila
Few of the most famous mods for TWA are:
The Common Community Section of TWC is almost as big as the Total War areas. Here people debate topics such as Politics, Current Affairs, Morals, Religion, Science, Sports, History, Technology, and games.
Non-Total War Games
- Game Reviews - Reviews of games, written by TWC members. Including both PC and console games.
- Warhammer 40K - Discuss the Games Workshop tabletop and videogames here.
- Paradox Games - A forum set aside for discussion on games developed or published by Paradox Games, such as Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron.
- Mount&Blade - For discussing the addictive game by TaleWorlds.
- Bethesda Games - A forum for discussion of games developed by Bethesda Softworks, such as the Elder Scrolls series.
- BioWare Games - A forum for discussion of games developed by BioWare, such as Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Knights of the Old Republic, Baldur's Gate, etc.
- Minecraft - The forum for the indie game Minecraft.
- Other Games - General non-TW gaming discussion and discussion of any games that don't have their own forum here.
Discussion and Debate
- The Political Mudpit (National and International Politics)
- Political Academy (Non-Current Politics)
- Ethos, Mores, et Monastica (Religion and Philosophy)
- Vestigia Vetustatis (History)
- The Arts (Music, Film, the Arts etc.)
- Athenaeum (Science)
- Garbarsardar's Fight Club
Games, Activities and Chat
- Coliseum (Competitions)
- Personal Help and Advice
- Universitas Ludus Olympus (Sport)
- The Basement (Technical)
- The Travelers' Lodge
- Community RPGs
- Thema Devia (Off Topic Discussion)
- See main article: Total War Center History.
- Mi Lucha by Siblesz
- The Chronicles of the Prince by the Black Prince
- The History of a Society by Belisarius.