IMPERIUM GLOBALE I
|IMPERIUM GLOBALE I|
|Empire: Total War|
IMPERIUM GLOBALE is a mod for Empire Total War about the global empires of the 18th century and theirs overseas possessions. The objectives of this project include the conversion of trade theatres in conquerable regions and the addition of more regions all around the globe to represent the great colonial empires with more realism. It was replaced by Imperium Globale II.
- Complete redesign of the Portuguese faction:
- Portugal is a playable faction in the grand campaign and in custom battles ( introduction in the campaign included).
- New units and new uniforms for the Portuguese soldiers.
- Added the republican flag of Portugal
- Just like all the other major factions, Portugal can now construct two unique buildings.
- Goa is now a 4 slot city.
- Some changes were implemented in the government of Portugal.
- Brazil is represented as a protectorate of Portugal.
- Added victory conditions
- Republican uniforms for France.
- New textures for some spanish units.
- Added realistic flags for 16 factions.
- New models for several units:
- Militias and Minutemen
- Spanish "Cazadores"
- Provincial cavalry
- Westphalia was replaced by the Palatinate of the Rhine.
- Several changes in the interface.