TW modding activities since 2005: (published items)
- Middle Roman Republic (2005, RTW / RTR sitemod, Roman faction mod), Creator.
- Custom modding of Darth Vader's AI Formation mods for different mods and as default versions (2005, 2006, RTW).
- The First Triumvirate / Fall of the Republic Rise of the Empire mods (2005, 2007, 2010, RTW + BI), Ex Core Member, Member.
- Submodding of Goths Mod (2005, BI).
- Chivalry Total War / Chivalry I (2006-2010, RTW), Director/Leader (since 2009/2010 Co Director/Leader).
- The Sicilian Vespers / Chivalry II (2007-2008, M2TW + Kingdoms), Ex Co Leader, Member.
- Support for Rise of Persia mod with playtesting/bugfixing and custom modding (2008, RTW).
- Custom modding of Three Kingdoms Total War mod (2008, BI).
- Custom modding of Zhanguo Total War mod (2008, BI).
- Guest modding for Peninsula Italica mod (2008, BI).
- Support for Viking Invasion II mod with offering the initial requested ChivTW mod material and with discussion/playtesting while the development (2008, BI).
- Empire Realism (2009, ETW), Founder/Creator.
- Submod William The Conquerer for Norman Invasion mod (2009, BI).
- Submod The Greek League for 300 Warlords of Sparta mod (2009, Alexander).
- Guest developer for Kingdom of the Scots / Kingdoms of the Isles mods (2007 / 2009, M2TW-Kingdoms).
- Napoleon Empire Realism (2010, NTW), Core Member.
- Submod The Last Kingdom for Viking Invasion II mod (2010, BI).
- Submod for Fall of Rome mod (2010, BI).
- Empire Realism revision builds (2011, ETW), just modded it again.
- Shogun 2 Realism for TW Shogun 2 (2011, team's project, project directorship stopped due to RL).
- Shogun 2 Realism+ for TW Shogun 2 (2011, solo project over at totalwar.org).
Artifex since 2006. TWC Modding Awards in 2007 (votes valid for the former year 2006), Chivalry won in one category 'Post Roman Era', and DaVinci besides MasterOfNone voted 'Best RTW Coder'. Opifex since April 2007 (ChivTW Team Award), 2008 changed into Medal.