Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Amnesty confirms Israeli forces committed war crimes in Gaza

Default Re: Amnesty confirms Israeli forces committed war crimes in Gaza

http://www.alwatan.com.kw/Default.as...icle_id=523218

A Kuwaiti journalist tells the truth, it is not Israel but Hamas which is resposnible for all the suffering of Palestinian civilians. I have great respect for Arab journalists, who dare to oppose the Arab mainstream opinion, that Israel and the Jews are the source of all evil.
    Last edited by Lützower; July 23, 2009 at 05:22 PM.

s.rwitt's Avatar Shamb Conspiracy Member

And the cycle continues...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPirate View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8128210.stm
    The report says that Israeli forces launched reckless attacks against civilian targets even in some cases shooting civilians at close range killing hundreds of them.The report also condemns Hamas for launching rockets against Israel.

It seems Gaza paid the fact that Israel failed in 2006 war.Israels "proved" who is the powerful again
    If Cuba launched rockets at Florida, and civilians were killed. What would the US do?

Countries have a right to defend themselves, albeit they have been going at it forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Lützower View Post

A Kuwaiti journalist tells the truth, it is not Israel but Hamas which is resposnible for all the suffering of Palestinian civilians. I have great respect for Arab journalists, who dare to oppose the Arab mainstream opinion, that Israel and the Jews are the source of all evil.
    My gf is Kuwaiti, Arabs call Kuwaitis the Jews of the Gulf.

I've no doubt some Israeli soldiers used excessive force, of course the author of this thread fails to mention Hamas was also cited for war crimes by amnesty. When I'm forced to choose between the lesser of two evils... it's not much of a hard pick in this case.

I have my own beef with Israel, but Israel has something that I don't see its Arab neighbours as having - self-criticism.

SorelusImperion's Avatar Vicarius

The war in israel is all about religion.
    Just because two groups of M-Eastern idiots mix religion with politics it doesn't mean that their choice is the correct one. Quite to the contrary the conflict in fact supports my point since the obvious result of people making political decisions out of religious reasons is bloodshed afflicting not only the idiots themselfs but the reasonable people around them as well.

The jews are still Gods chosen people and he does not intend to come back and wipe out the jews
    Sentences such as this prove that religion and politics shouldn't be mixed as the events in the middle east.
    Frederick II of Prussia: "All Religions are equal and good, if only the people that practice them are honest people; and if Turks and heathens came and wanted to live here in this country, we would build them mosques and churches."
    Norge: "Give me a break. Nothing would make you happier than to see the eagle replaced with a crescent."

Ummon:"enforcing international law will require that the enforcers do not respect it"
    Olmstead v USA:"Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. To declare that in the administration of the criminal law the end justifies the means-to declare that the government may commit crimes in order to secure the conviction of a private criminal-would bring terrible retribution. Against that pernicious doctrine this court should resolutely set its face."

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who can't defend themselfs.
    When you stand before god you can not say "I was told by others to do this" or that virtue was not convenient at the time

Quote Originally Posted by SorelusImperion View Post
    Just because two groups of M-Eastern idiots mix religion with politics it doesn't mean that their choice is the correct one. Quite to the contrary the conflict in fact supports my point since the obvious result of people making political decisions out of religious reasons is bloodshed afflicting not only the idiots themselfs but the reasonable people around them as well.

Sentences such as this prove that religion and politics shouldn't be mixed as the events in the middle east.
    Except gaza was shooting rockets at Israel, and they were killing civilians.

Israel responded by invading Gaza and destroying key hamas positions, along with with the rocket batteries.

What would happen if Cuba shot rockets at Florida?

Shooting rockets at a country is just asking to get your ass kicked.

Trey's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Dea Paladin View Post
    The war in israel is all about religion.
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Ah it feels good.
    for-profit death machine.

SorelusImperion's Avatar Vicarius

Shooting rockets at a country is just asking to get your ass kicked.
    What about killing civilians close up ?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
    I guess Irgun was had a very good justification...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_Bombing
    You should be happy that the Empire did not decide to kick Israel's ing sad ass.

Israel has only two options right now: Consequently murder all palestinians to get rid of them or make concessions. Destroying "key hamas positions" and "rocket batteries" and killing civilians and zoo animals on the way won't help and neither will the clamoring for a Groß-Israel.
    Last edited by SorelusImperion; July 24, 2009 at 06:26 AM.
    Frederick II of Prussia: "All Religions are equal and good, if only the people that practice them are honest people; and if Turks and heathens came and wanted to live here in this country, we would build them mosques and churches."
    Norge: "Give me a break. Nothing would make you happier than to see the eagle replaced with a crescent."

Ummon:"enforcing international law will require that the enforcers do not respect it"
    Olmstead v USA:"Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. To declare that in the administration of the criminal law the end justifies the means-to declare that the government may commit crimes in order to secure the conviction of a private criminal-would bring terrible retribution. Against that pernicious doctrine this court should resolutely set its face."

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who can't defend themselfs.
    When you stand before god you can not say "I was told by others to do this" or that virtue was not convenient at the time

Quote Originally Posted by SorelusImperion View Post
    Israel has only two options right now: Consequently murder all palestinians to get rid of them or make concessions. Destroying "key hamas positions" and "rocket batteries" and killing civilians and zoo animals on the way won't help.
    I think taking out rocket batteries and crippling a militant force that wants to bring down your country does help.

I also think Israel needs to agree to a 2 state solution tho.

Does anyone know the last time a rocket hit Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by RJcfc View Post
    Probably sometime yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by elusivecorn View Post
    Probably sometime yesterday
    Is that a fact, as I'm genuinely curious to know?

Is that a fact, as I'm genuinely curious to know?
    No it was a joke, they are always getting shot at by some one.

Poet's Avatar Praepositus

If Cuba launched rockets at Florida, and civilians were killed. What would the US do?

Countries have a right to defend themselves, albeit they have been going at it forever...
    You talk about this?
    "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.Sir George Bernard Shaw

or this?
    "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.Sir George Bernard Shaw

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Jesus will have his vengeance on the IDF.

not for a while. and very few if any for a few months.
    And if you have any intellegence, you will realize exactly what that proves.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz Guderian View Post
    Yes he should and he would, because his so-called followers founded this illegitimate state by doing adultery with human rights to land and life.

Quote Originally Posted by roy34543 View Post
    not for a while. and very few if any for a few months.
    And if you have any intellegence, you will realize exactly what that proves.
    It proves that state terror usually works

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz Guderian View Post
    My mum once said this. I'd never laughed more in my life. Turns out the Arab plan is to hold off the IDF long enough until Colonel Jesus takes the 5th round the right flank in the half pincer movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lützower View Post

Arab mainstream opinion is evenly divided between support for Hamas and the PLO. My support lies with... neither. They had their chance, they both need to self terminate and let the Third Way party of Prime Minister Fayyad to take over.

The real question is what would Britain do if America invaded Canada? Oh wait this already happened, and Britain invaded America and burned down DC. So why does Israel get a pass on invading the Palestinian territories?

But apparently the Palestinians never did have that right.