Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 265166676869707172737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1661

Thread: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

Default Re: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Never heard anyone extracted a few e.g files, folders from the ETF21.exe and paste it into the ETW folder and actually get ETF working. Amazing!
    Well possibly the ETF21.exe works as an archive self-extracting the files needed for ETF to work. I cannot open every .exe file with winrar.

PostNoBills's Avatar Laetus
    New Hampshire, USA. Visit the Redhook brewery when you're here.

Fixing the "not enough space to install" error:

=> Right click on the ETF21 installation file.
    => Choose properties >> compatibility >> check the box and choose Windows Vista Service Pack 2

That should fix it.

PostNoBills's Avatar Laetus
    New Hampshire, USA. Visit the Redhook brewery when you're here.

Does anyone know how to make ETF work with "Elite Units of the East / West"? When I load it the units disappear from the game. When I remove it the units reappear.

I believe that they are all in "patch5.pack".

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoBills View Post
    Fixing the "not enough space to install" error:

=> Right click on the ETF21 installation file.
    => Choose properties >> compatibility >> check the box and choose Windows Vista Service Pack 2

That should fix it.
    If you get that installation *error* always try to exit Steam then re-launch Steam and verify game cache before launching the ETF launcher.

ETF must have Steam Client running in systray (where the clock is in Windows), otherwise ETF won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoBills View Post
    Does anyone know how to make ETF work with "Elite Units of the East / West"? When I load it the units disappear from the game. When I remove it the units reappear.

I believe that they are all in "patch5.pack".
    Do you have the required DLC's for those elite units?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

RodrigoCompai's Avatar Laetus

Every time i try to run the launcher it opens and closes very quickly, tried everything from uninstalling and installing both Empire total war and the mod several times, had steam on always and tried every compatibility you can try yet the launcher doesnt stay open for more than a second, im using Windows 10 btw.

Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoCompai View Post
    Every time i try to run the launcher it opens and closes very quickly, tried everything from uninstalling and installing both Empire total war and the mod several times, had steam on always and tried every compatibility you can try yet the launcher doesnt stay open for more than a second, im using Windows 10 btw.
    Then perhaps it's a Windows 10 issue and I don't use Windows 10, so I can't help you with that.

Btw... Where did you install ETW, was it in the Steam folder or was it outside of the Steam folder? If it was the latter then reinstall ETW in the Steam folder and make sure you can launch ETW before installing ETF.

EDIT: I think I found what's causing your issue in Windows and this is what I think it's. I know it's a thread about a mod manager for a completely different game, but at least it might help others to know about. Did you get the same message in Windows 10?
    Last edited by Leonardo; October 04, 2017 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Additional information added

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

hey guys, this mod looks wonderful, i'm just wondering if this mod is compatible with darthmod

No, it is not compatible with DarthMod, in fact you must change the settings in the DarthMod launcher to DME (Vanilla) then exit before launching ETF.

However, the other Total Factions mod, Napoleon Total Factions is compatible with DMN.

hey, its not working. says its too big to install, and my laptop is a year old and at least 2/3 of the hard drive is free. could u maybe update this??

Quote Originally Posted by GodofGames2468 View Post
    hey, its not working. says its too big to install, and my laptop is a year old and at least 2/3 of the hard drive is free. could u maybe update this??
    I know it's working perhaps you didn't follow the instructions in the OP.

Anyway, try to uninstall ETF and verify the game cache in Steam then reinstall ETF. If that doesn't help then read my previous post.

Remember, you must have the Steam Client running, shown in the systray in Windows, before launching the ETF launcher otherwise ETF won't work.

I am currently doing a campaign as Naples and Sicily. As of late I have begun turning any nation I play as into a Republic via revolution due to the increase in public order. Am I able to turn the Naples and Sicily ETF into a Republic Via Revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by JLHartsock View Post
    I am currently doing a campaign as Naples and Sicily. As of late I have begun turning any nation I play as into a Republic via revolution due to the increase in public order. Am I able to turn the Naples and Sicily ETF into a Republic Via Revolution?
    I dunno, I haven't played Naples and Silicy much. Have you tried doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by JLHartsock View Post
    Haven't tried it personally, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. Though why stay as republic instead going for constitutional monarchy? Under CM you don't get unhappy people from industry.

ariete's Avatar Foederatus

JLHartsock good choice !

is ETF compatible with AUM ?

Quote Originally Posted by ariete View Post
    is ETF compatible with AUM ?
    It should be at least it is compatible with Bran Mac Born's AI mods, but I think Alwyn is the one who might know.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...re-Campaign-AI
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-BATTLE-AI-MOD

Hello, I would love to play this mod, but when I open the installer, a window pops up that says I Don't have enough space. I checked and I have almost 600 GB still unused, so unless this mod is REALLY HUGE I should definitely have plenty of space.

Quote Originally Posted by corbettm View Post
    Hello, I would love to play this mod, but when I open the installer, a window pops up that says I Don't have enough space. I checked and I have almost 600 GB still unused, so unless this mod is REALLY HUGE I should definitely have plenty of space.
    Oof nvm I read the other comments and I can fix it now

Wait now I followed instructions to change compatibility mode to windows 7 and it still didn't work. Im using windows 8

Quote Originally Posted by corbettm View Post
    Wait now I followed instructions to change compatibility mode to windows 7 and it still didn't work. Im using windows 8
    Did you install ETF as an administrator in Windows 8?

BillyJohnson367's Avatar Laetus

Default EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

I was playing this mod recently and I found out something right away that was very off. I thought maybe people would have noticed, but I guess I'm the only one. Seeing as how the developer is not coming to this thread anymore and we now have a "Content Staff", I was wondering if that person would relay this message to the dev.

There is no Greece.

It's not listed in the Emergent's factions and it's not in the Emergent game, nor in the Early or Late game ones.

How am I supposed to conquer the Turks and Persia and reenact the great Macedonian-Greek Empire if Greece boi is absent in the game???

Was wondering if someone could ask Greeceball to the game. I mean, come on guys, is the country that insignificant?

I liked to add that there is a bug in the game. In the Early Campaign as the Mughal Empire, the region of Sindh seems to be a little..."not in my control."

I own it, it's just that the region has a dark, fog of war on it like I don't own it, but I do. I can't build anything in the region.

Very strange bug. I wonder if I could sell the region then buy it back to see if I can actually OWN the region, but the bug should be fixed nonetheless.

Bug Report: Holding an instant election as the United States emergent faction in the Early Campaign causes the game to crash.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; March 04, 2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Triple post merged.