Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] AOPK 3.0: The Kings Beyond the Wall

Default Re: [Submod] AOPK 3.0: The Kings Beyond the Wall

bingo! got it started!!! thank you for the help!

Glad to help.

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

A few of my friends are starting up a hotseat series for Youtube. I'd imagine they'll start uploading in the coming weeks if anyone's interested.

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Drazule View Post
    A few of my friends are starting up a hotseat series for Youtube. I'd imagine they'll start uploading in the coming weeks if anyone's interested.
    Cool, I look forward to it! Just make sure to use the campaign_script_hotseat instead. Otherwise, the lore popups etc get insane...

Hi there, i was playing all your mods, and i realy enjoyed, cant wait for "War of Five Kings"

But i noticed some thing, idk if they are related to your mod or just base of mtw kingdoms (sry im not mod developer)...
    For example when i have more then 30 generals in my faction i dont get mariage offers for a lot of them, they are growing old without women, i always make my family and generals "pure", i dont adopt,in my late campaing as Umbers i dont even meried dothers of my banerman houses...and still when i came up with 30+ generals...dont get any mariage offer...(you see as Umber you already have king,heir and 4 more sons...then 5 banerman...so when children start to poping up, its realy easy to get to this number of generals). I must say that was on 150+ turns, now im on 210+ turns, some generals died...i have atm around 20+ and i became to get mariage offers for them, so whats the thing there? Can someone explain, ty.

About Heir thing, i saw that on some forums before, that is not realy defined who gets faction heir. I made test with Umbers, i killed of king, prince was the new king and heir past to some random Frost general, even if my last king had 4 other sons, dont u guys find that stupid?

If my king dies, his son to, crown past to other kings sons (they are all trueborn kings sons of Umber blood) if they excist, not to some random general.

Once more, GJ on mod, i love mods with so many factions, and it was realy interesting to play GoT in past time, before Roberts Rebellion and other things, when all factions was small kingoms, i realy liked it.

Peace out

About the heir passing to "pure" family members, M2TW always gives the heir title to the general who has the highest amount of authority. This can be overcome with scripting but it can get complicated so most mods don't mess around with it since scripting would give an ?unfair? amount of authority to the ruling family which affects a lot of other aspects of their governorship

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

i think the advantages still outweigh the disadvantages, the best way is too remove authority boni from basically everything. only the FL uses authority anyway, and if no other trait uses it, you dont have to give the ruling family tons. for 1.0, settlement titles give authority, so that the most powerful lord will take over if the ruling family dies out.

I talked to AdmiralThrawn and he agreed with some new units to spice up the rosters.

Here's a small preview.

NICE whats the name of that unit?!

Well I said you should release a seperate download, but I'll probably integrate some of it after the release. Either way though, looks really cool!

Nice, can tell they were based on the troops from the show, http://www.hbo.com/assets/images/ser...obert-1600.jpg

White Walkers appear only once? I am playing as Night Watch and i defeated them pretty easily, the campaign is becoming boring

i agree with andrija231, the white walkers weren't much of a threat.

Stark units almost finished.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Flag carrier.

Clan Champions

Bodyguard

Levies

Last edited by Royal Jester; March 25, 2016 at 09:54 PM.

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Jester View Post
    Stark units almost finished.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Flag carrier.

Clan Champions

Bodyguard

Levies

winter is coming...
    "This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseon194 View Post
    winter is coming...
    Dude I have walking around in shorts and sleeping under park benches since February 16th winter is long gone! XD

But in all seriousness they look great guys! I love this mod! I prefer first men or Ironborn cuz I love Heavy Infantry! Keep up the good work!

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by IBSXYPNTS View Post
    Dude I have walking around in shorts and sleeping under park benches since February 16th winter is long gone! XD

But in all seriousness they look great guys! I love this mod! I prefer first men or Ironborn cuz I love Heavy Infantry! Keep up the good work!
    I live in New Jersey and we had crazy temp fluctuations for the past couple of days, coldest it got was in the 30s xD I can't wait for the Lannister preview!
    "This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseon194 View Post
    I live in New Jersey and we had crazy temp fluctuations for the past couple of days, coldest it got was in the 30s xD I can't wait for the Lannister preview!
    I live in western Canada so when you say thirties im picturing swimming weather and pina coladas on the beach!

And these new units look lovely! Are they just cosmetic changes or are they new units for the rosters?

How long does it take so you can be able to recruit another factions units as its been over 10 turns and since ive conquered all of the boltons land as the starks and there units aren't there. they are just blank? is this a bug or have i just got to wait some more?

Edit:
    Just remembered I was using the Others crash testing script. If i use the new script no lore comes up and the seasons are exactly like vanilla. if i conquer a faction their units never appear and the others never turn up. If i use the original script i get the corrupted save game by around turn 40. Has a fix ever been found? people were testing this a couple of pages back in this threat then the subjects gone dead?
    Last edited by GeneralG; March 30, 2016 at 11:32 PM.
    The use of STEAM-ONLY by CA is ethically wrong because:
    1. It does not need to be forced. It could be optional as other games have proven.
    2. It discrminates between internet users and non-users or those who simply do not want it.
    3. The `advantages` are only advantages in a very small and superficial manner. they do not counter the disadvantages.
    4. It suits the company way more than the user. We are simply told it`s better for us

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralG View Post
    How long does it take so you can be able to recruit another factions units as its been over 10 turns and since ive conquered all of the boltons land as the starks and there units aren't there. they are just blank? is this a bug or have i just got to wait some more?

Edit:
    Just remembered I was using the Others crash testing script. If i use the new script no lore comes up and the seasons are exactly like vanilla. if i conquer a faction their units never appear and the others never turn up. If i use the original script i get the corrupted save game by around turn 40. Has a fix ever been found? people were testing this a couple of pages back in this threat then the subjects gone dead?
    The others crash testing is basically just an empty script intended to make sure the crash is script-related (I couldn't replicate it so I don't know). Definitely don't try to play full games with it. I should have made that more clear, sorry.