Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION - 2010 Version - ***APRIL 11***

Default Re: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION ***APRIL 11***

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    It would be nice to have just one SS with comprehensive options, and if modders can feed content into that it would be great IMHO.
    Yeah, that's what I would like too. Instead of different versions from different times it would be better to have one big mod and at the beginning of each campaign you could choose if you want BYG or tougher Mongols or garrison script or this and that turned on in that campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    Yeah, that's what I would like too. Instead of different versions from different times it would be better to have one big mod and at the beginning of each campaign you could choose if you want BYG or tougher Mongols or garrison script or this and that turned on in that campaign.
    Not that CA would let us do anything that simple
    ...ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

JorisofHolland's Avatar Primicerius

A batch file run when you start the game, and several folders for each sub-mod and version of SS, could make it work. The download will be huge, though. Or it will be less huge, but require a ing long time to load.
    The Enemy of Human Souls
    Sat grieving at the cost of coals;
    For Hell had been annexed of late,
    And was a sovereign Southern State.

PB, i dunno if you already saw it, but in TATW forum there is a submod called "Next in Line" from Sensei Kiisu, that makes possible to choose the next heir to the throne...any chances of implementing it in SS RR\RC??

Quote Originally Posted by LethaL View Post
    PB, i dunno if you already saw it, but in TATW forum there is a submod called "Next in Line" from Sensei Kiisu, that makes possible to choose the next heir to the throne...any chances of implementing it in SS RR\RC??
    that would be nyce

Gnostiko's Avatar Campidoctor

PB, I just noticed the export_units file doesn't have the updated Roman unit names in it. Was there a problem?

Chyeaaaa111's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by LethaL View Post
    Really? I've been wanting something like this since the very first day of M2TW vanilla release!!!!

Link?
    If you like the picture of my woman, GIVE ME REP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostiko View Post
    PB, I just noticed the export_units file doesn't have the updated Roman unit names in it. Was there a problem?
    It doesn't? Can you send through an export_units with updated names? If I missed them out it was accidental.

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Hi i have a problem, Iv installed the mod and it doesnt show all the right pictures of some units. Instead it shows this picture of a man with a dagger (if i remember good it was used in rometotalwar?) Can any1 help me?

Quote Originally Posted by desley View Post
    Hi i have a problem, Iv installed the mod and it doesnt show all the right pictures of some units. Instead it shows this picture of a man with a dagger (if i remember good it was used in rometotalwar?) Can any1 help me?
    I've had that. It's the picture of vanilla R:TW peasants, and usually pops up when units like Kasogi go rebel and don't have a unit card picture, so they just get the default one (because M2:TW was by and large modded on the R:TW text base).
    ...ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

JorisofHolland's Avatar Primicerius

Yes, MTW2 is nothing mroe than an 'improved' RTW.

Perhaps some of the unit cards have the wrong names, perhaps your download is corrupted, perhaps it just missed something during the installation.

I myself haven't tried it out yet (downloaded it, though) and I don't have the time to do so this week.
    The Enemy of Human Souls
    Sat grieving at the cost of coals;
    For Hell had been annexed of late,
    And was a sovereign Southern State.

Gnostiko's Avatar Campidoctor

PM sent, PB!

Quote Originally Posted by Chyeaaaa111 View Post
    Really? I've been wanting something like this since the very first day of M2TW vanilla release!!!!

Link?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=342275

Hey guys,
    I'm pretty sure I did uninstall Bryg but in game my generals keep getting supply-related traits such as out of supply, troop desperate .etc. Those traits have huge penalties like -8 morale,+ 2 unrest and many things else. Is there anyway to remove those trait from the game. Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by gaconff View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'm pretty sure I did uninstall Bryg but in game my generals keep getting supply-related traits such as out of supply, troop desperate .etc. Those traits have huge penalties like -8 morale,+ 2 unrest and many things else. Is there anyway to remove those trait from the game. Thanks a lot
    RR/RC still includes supply elements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane! View Post
    How about we define the rights that allow a government to say that isn't within my freedom.

So anyway I can remove that
    Can I go to ETC text file to delete those trait? If i can do it, what session those traits gonna be under?

Quote Originally Posted by gaconff View Post
    So anyway I can remove that
    Can I go to ETC text file to delete those trait? If i can do it, what session those traits gonna be under?
    Not sure. Best ask PB. I'd do it myself, but I suspect he's fielded so many queries from me he'll probably be sending hitmen after me soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane! View Post
    How about we define the rights that allow a government to say that isn't within my freedom.

Hi PB

Have installed latest update to SS and run the bat file.

But now SS can't seem to find 'Kingdoms.exe' but I haven't touched the M2TW install.

Any ideas????

Cheers

Sharrow
    The Devshirme
    On the night the scarlet horsemen took him away - from all that he knew and all he might have known - the moon waxed full in Scorpio, sign of his birth, and as if by the hand of God its incandescence split the alpine valley sheer into that which was dark and that which was light, and the light lit the path of devils to his door.

Since I'm guessing it'll take a little while for the next version (possibly waiting for SS 6.3?), would it be possible to release a hotfix that just fixes the siege issues in the early campaign?