• M2TW Kingdoms (will play MP)

10 16.13%
  • Empire Total War (will play MP)

3 4.84%
  • Napoleon Total War (will play MP)

3 4.84%
  • Total War Shogun II (will play MP)

7 11.29%
  • TWS2 Fall of the Samurai (will play MP)

4 6.45%
  • Total War Rome II (will play MP)

7 11.29%
  • Total War Attila (will play MP)

3 4.84%
  • Total War Arena (will play MP)

5 8.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which TW game you still play and would participate in Gaming Staff competitions & tournaments

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Which TW game you still play and would participate in Gaming Staff competitions & tournaments

Hello all,

This is a poll to get an idea about the interest level for official MP competitions and tournaments on TWC. This is a poll serving two purpose - to gather information about how many people still play specific TW games, and how many would play MP competitions and tournaments organized by TWC staff.

Please provide us with your honest feedback, and let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Which TW game you still play and would participate in Gaming Staff competitions & tournaments

M2TW Kingdoms HotSeat community.. Need more official TWC hosted competitions and substantial rewards for players
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...seat-Campaigns

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Which TW game you still play and would participate in Gaming Staff competitions & tournaments

I'm very glad to see that unlike nay-sayers, R2TW is doing very well in this poll. It's a very good game.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    I'm very glad to see that unlike nay-sayers, R2TW is doing very well in this poll. It's a very good game.
    Whatever makes you happy man...

I think, in this particular case, the actual meaning of, and what supposedly makes up, "a very good game" is probably wide open for debate. In this case, "a clearly dysfunctional and unplayable disaster" will probably cover it for me (the 2013 version in mind)... But that's just for me... I'm sure "a very good game" will mean something else to others... Something more spectacular!

- A

I hope I'm not necro-posting, but I love how M2TW Kingdoms is the most-played by the community still. Love it.

I'm guessing it's the modding community. Who can blame us ?
    Hyrule: Total War
    Corcoro the Keaton Bomb-smith

Dammit I see this only now. Rome 2 ofc!

Hehe, the number of votes seems a bit low... guessing it was closed too soon? Why not keep it open and let's see what happens?

Or... is the average number of daily visitors here not actually in the thousands per day but in truth... 62?

My vote would've been M2TW Kingdoms but hey I guess we "won the election" so it doesn't matter.

*sigh* wish we had "Medieval 3" already, with an epic new Jeff van Dyck score instead of M2TW Kingdoms + Stainless Steel for 10 years...
    Last edited by Hermes33; May 08, 2016 at 10:08 AM.
    + Total War without Jeff van Dyck is like Star Wars without John Williams +

"Sum tempestas fusca, qua perducit terra"

riuk881's Avatar Semisalis

I still play Rome 1 campaign and multiplayer. love it
    It's not a question of where it grips it. It's a simple questions of weight ratios; a five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Where is Rome 1? I love that game including multiplayer. Rome 2 is trash.

Spear Dog's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by wyrda78 View Post
    Where is Rome 1? I love that game including multiplayer. Rome 2 is trash.
    Total War Eras

Napoleon Total War with a Additional sound or Faction Availability.