Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amanda Lindhout give birth to her rapist's child

Vampire's Avatar Semisalis

Default Amanda Lindhout give birth to her rapist's child

Murderous Barbarian Hawiye Terrorest Rape, and Impregnate Canadian captive Journalist Amanda Lindhout Deliver a Baby boy, shabaab Name The Boy Osama

Hawiye kidnap Canadian journalist MOGADISHU --Amanda Lindhout, a Canadian journalist who was abducted by habar-gidir .. hawiye al-shabaab wing gunmen from Mostly hawiye Somali capital Mogadishu about Ten months ago ,according to hawiye media, She Deliver Baby Boy, we have reported in the past, she was apparently raped by her abductors, Sources say the Canadian journalist Amanda and an Australian photojournalist are being held by the Hawiye habar-gidir Jehadest in the northeastern neighbourhood of Suqa Holaha habar-girir haweye Terrorist fighter neighborhood in Mogadishu. The abductors have demanded $2.5 million of ransom from the two journalists to release.Amanda and the Australian photo journalist once escaped from a house in Suqa Holaha neighnourhood and entered a mosque near by, but they were recaptured again. militia who kidnapped the journalists claims they are Al-Shabab Terrorist Hawiye wing . Some reports suggest that one the abductors made Amanda as his wife.they name the new-born baby boy after Osama .
    source hawiye clan.. webside,.. http://wadanka.com/Somali-News/2118.html
    I think this is the worst crime that could be done against a woman. I could hardly understand anymore people that have any sympathy to somalis.
    None are so blind as those who refuse to see!
    None are so deaf as those who refuse to hear!
    None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsley believe they are free!

Babur's Avatar ز آفتاب درخشان ستاره می

Default Re: Amanda Lindhout give birth to her rapist's child

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
    I think this is the worst crime that could be done against a woman. I could hardly understand anymore people that have any sympathy to somalis.
    well this is why I feel abortion should always be an available option.
    Under the patronage of Gertrudius!

Not like the kidnapper and rapist would have allowed her to have any. Kidnapped, raped, impregnated and maried by force . . .

I lost sympathy for Somalis after 1993. This is just another example of the brutality of people raised in a lawless chaotic garbage dump. I think we should dump all the anarchists in the world there too, see how they like real anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jin View Post
    I lost sympathy for Somalis after 1993. This is just another example of the brutality of people raised in a lawless chaotic garbage dump. I think we should dump all the anarchists in the world there too, see how they like real anarchy.
    Damn straight. This is some absolute garbage that these journalists are still held hostage and have not been released nor rescued and one of them not only faces the humiliation and anguish of delivering a baby spawned by her rapist and abductor, but she must name him Osama...

There is no humanity in Somalia.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Stuff like this makes me wish that we'd just abandon Somalia completely, only breaking in once in a while to take out pirates, and let them drown in their own blood and excrement

Good for her.

Tiberios's Avatar Le Paysan Soleil
    the captain now took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Borat View Post
    Stuff like this makes me wish that we'd just abandon Somalia completely, only breaking in once in a while to take out pirates, and let them drown in their own blood and excrement
    That should be done. or let Ethiopia kick their ass now and then.

debate club nominee

I think this is the worst crime that could be done against a woman.
    I don't know.... if a woman had someone slit her wrists and slowly pull out each vein... I think that would be worse.

I could hardly understand anymore people that have any sympathy to somalis.
    Because we don;t blanket judge tens of millions of people on the actions of one person. HEY GUESS WHAT! There was a rape last week in England, in Yorkshire, do you also hate all the English too?
    Last edited by Каие; July 23, 2009 at 12:31 PM.

DekuTrash's Avatar Human Directional
    Discontent Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by The Devil's Sergeant View Post
    Good for her.
    ?!?!?!

Why the hell is noone doing anything about those trash militias and terrorists there?

Morally I have to say the kid deserves a shot at life, either given up for adoption after birth or if she really wants to keep the child the more power to her. We cant be judged by the actions of our fathers.

They're barbarians, full stop.

The solution:

Who'd want to grow up knowing you're the product of a rape? Yuck!

Anyway, I propose a very violent solution to this problem. Send the US marines in there to kill those terrorists.

I am sadened on how people here focus on the fact that the rapists were somalis.You mean in the west we dont have rapists?You mean when we had conflicts, crimes like this werent commited?I wont take you far away back in time, i will remind you that raping was a common practice during the Jugoslav wars

Somalia is already by and large given up on, except by countries in it's immidiate proximity, which for their own reasons want either stability or chaos in Somalia. I'm not particularly familiar with the story behind that kidnapping, though. Any demands or anything?

Under the stern but loving patronage of Nihil.

debate club nominee

Quote Originally Posted by DekuTrash View Post
    ?!?!?!

Why the hell is noone doing anything about those trash militias and terrorists there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Anyway, I propose a very violent solution to this problem. Send the US marines in there to kill those terrorists.

Gist of story.

US Marines go in.
    US Marines get pwned hard.
    Indian UN troops save their arses.
    Somalis continue to grin widely.

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Visna
    Somalia is already by and large given up on, except by countries in it's immidiate proximity, which for their own reasons want either stability or chaos in Somalia. I'm not particularly familiar with the story behind that kidnapping, though. Any demands or anything?
    Yeah, the captors are demanding oodles of cash (they've dropped it to 1 million I think...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Lindhout) as most captors do...

And I'd rather we turn that anarchic hellhole over to the Ethiopians, at least they're in a position to waste time & money on kicking ass there.

Quote Originally Posted by Яome kb8 View Post
    I don't know.... if a woman had someone slit her wrists and slowly pull out each vein... I think that would be worse.
    I disagree with that and the suicide rate of rape victims also disagree with you.

Because we don;t blanket judge tens of millions of people on the actions of one person. HEY GUESS WHAT! There was a rape last week in England, in Yorkshire, do you also hate all the English too?

Did the rapist kidnapped his victim too, hold her prisoner and forced her to have his child? In the context that all that time the society was knowing about the deed and even tolerating such thing. Let’s not forget the inexistent authorities standing by and not doing anything? Did the victim managed to escape too and went to search refuge in a church, from which the kidnaper took her back without anybody to help the victim?

Oh . . . not to forget: Did he returned to the church with the victim just to mary her by force? Naming their son "Osama"?
    Last edited by Vampire; July 23, 2009 at 12:28 PM.

Treize's Avatar Dux Limitis

This is actually the only country I would send troops to, to invade and pacify.
    Not that our military is strong enough today and the NATO is preoccupied with keeping islamists in power.
    And if they would invade Somalia they would just put some 'former' court union sheik in power...

@ Vampire.

OMG you think rape is worse than murder, I would laugh if I did not know you are serious.
    Miss me yet?

Yeah, the captors are demanding oodles of cash (they've dropped it to 1 million I think...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Lindhout) as most captors do...
    Meh, if it's just money they're after, those kidnappers are clearly in the wrong line of work. "Kidnap" ships instead. Almost risk free and the money is good.

And I'd rather we turn that anarchic hellhole over to the Ethiopians, at least they're in a position to waste time & money on kicking ass there.
    The Ethiopians are simply trying to protect a government which the Somalis clearly doesn't want. If things like "peace" and "stability" was the main concern, support should be given to the Union of Islamists. They may be a bit hardcore on some points, but peace and stability is a main concern for them. Plus they have a zero tolerarance idea about pirates. Everybody wins. Except the pirates.

Under the stern but loving patronage of Nihil.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast