Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta Update 10 [19/3/2013]

Default DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta Update 10 [19/3/2013]

Special New in v4.45

• Units should no longer get stuck in fort doors (a bug that you have reported many times). (Updated 10/2/2013)
    • Crew in some ships should not get stuck and now should man all the cannons. (Updated 19/3/2013)
    • Several fine tunes in melee mechanics and synchronizations. (Updated 9/3/2013)
    • Charges more effective and penetrating. (Updated 9/3/2013)
    • Formation fixes. (Updated 8/2/2013)
    • Morale more dynamic, cavalry charges more decisive. (Updated 8/2/2013)
    • Overall an even more realistic and challenging battle experience with correct balance of melee lethality. (Updated 19/3/2013)
    • Better AI line firing positioning. (Updated 19/3/2013)
    • Diplomacy more active affecting positively the trade agreements between clans. (Updated 19/3/2013)
    • CAI even more effective and active overall. (Updated 19/3/2013)
    • Land and Naval Autocalc improvements. (Updated 3/3/2013)
    • CAI should now build more Ashigaru. (Updated 9/3/2013)
    • CAI should build now less Bow Kobaya and more Heavy ships. (Updated 19/3/2013)
    • Ships going to border of the maps (dreaded bug) should be much less frequent or non existent. (Updated 19/3/2013)

Download this: darthmod_shogun_v4,45_Beta_Update10.zip
    -Unzip anywhere
    -Copy/paste the darthmod_shogun.pack to your "data" game folder usually in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data
    to overwrite the older pack.

*Warning*
    This open beta works only for the following versions of the mod:
    -Launcher Version (Without Projectile Boost, Income Boost and Garrison/Handicap gameplay options enabled)
    -Minimal Pack Version (Without Projectile Boost enabled)
    Do not enable the above mentioned or they will override new settings

It does not work for SteamWork version of DarthMod
    Because you always ask... it is save game compatible.

Please give urgent feedback to update fully the mod.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta

Thank you.

What is your bidding my Master? shall I initiate your mod

Here I was thinking that Darth was done with doing updates. I am surprised. And glad and happy. Thankyou for your continued support and giving us your free time to update the your mod.

my cavarly form up to the left side of hte game in one big huddle, there all standning on each other until the gate opens,then they all go out in a single file, is this a bug or is this what is meant to happen

And suddenly Radious is the old and un-updated mod for SG2, or what do you say VENNONETES?

Thanks Darth

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by SandraDevilGirl View Post
    And suddenly Radious is the old and un-updated mod for SG2, or what do you say VENNONETES?

Thanks Darth
    Certo cara, vuoi una limonata calda per calmarti?

I'm really happy for this, downloading and prepare for a massive screen invasion

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    *Warning*
    This open beta works only for the following versions of the mod:
    -Launcher Version (Without Projectile Boost and Garrison/Handicap gameplay options enabled)
    -Minimal Pack Version (Without Projectile Boost enabled)

What does this mean? This mod dont work with projectile boost and garrison/handicap enabled?

What does this mean? This mod dont work with projectile boost and garrison/handicap enabled?
    It means that it won't work with the steam workshop version

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Default DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta

Thanks, good I dont know what the steam workshop thing is :-)
    Good going CA, you really must be proud of your hard work.....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    http://www.raceinfo.no/temp/rome2%20blast.gif

Thanks, good I dont know what the steam workshop thing is :-)
    It's this http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=34330
    There is, obviously ^^, a version of ds2 for the steam workshop

OLD SIG

Thanks Darth
    HA!
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

" A faint breeze drifts in the air,
    Cautioning members with words of care.

"Cease this pointless toil and clammer,
    Lest you face the mighty Banhammer!"

And with that the breeze is gone,
    And all members let bygones be bygones."

My new FAN! =^.^=

Hi again everyone and Darth I have now tested the Beta version i decided to write it here... I´m honestly not so super great into describe things in big letters or in english for that matter lol, but i will try my best.

Before i start. Today i have a complete new PC and Windows 7.

AMD FX-8350 8-Core Processor
    Socket-AM3+, 4.0Ghz, 125W, 8MB L2 + 8MB L3
    Cache, 32nm, Black Edition

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0, Socket-AM3+
    ATX, 990FX+SB950, DDR3, 4xG2-PCIe-x16, CFX/SLI,
    SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, UEFI

Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866MHz 16GB
    Kit w/2x8GB XMS3 DHX, CL9-10-9-27, Platinum

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 4GB PhysX CUDA
    PCI-Express 3.0

----------------------------------------------------------

Okej why i give away my spec, that is due to i still have some sound bugs and one, same as apperd in my old PC that was about 8 years old. At start it worked very well but then it came back?

The two bugs. I rechive a sound bug in the General Speach were soldiers are to scream Banzai once they wave there hands before the battle deployment. They are all silent, If anyone have any kind of answers please help me i beg you all. Another new bug for me due to the new PC i suppose and have been reported by others. Is a blured scene cam angle when the General speak. Truly hurts my eye. I do not believe it´s due to a mod file as i reinstalled Shogun 2 and later Darthmod.. This two bugs didnt apperd at first on coming campaigns that i started to play. They just came up just of sudden one day? It have bugged my mind for a long time. So i wanted to ask you young talent fans and friends here. What can be done about this two bugs.

2. Now back to the BETA BUGS: I still have the same Siege gate bugs with Cavelery, Horses cannot find the doors, they are flicking with there heads in the path finding.. half of the horses runs out and the rest stays in. Tested the same General unit to go in and out.. to reform with out any kind of good result, the other half insida started to even run in circles loop when the rest was outside in a half formation standing still.

3. Ship Battles: The Nanban and all musket boats/ships are still bugged out. All units stations are broken patch finding. It seems for me that they have no idea where to stand or where to be in situations when they come in fire range or when they are at peace. I have even spotted on the bigger Samurai battle ships have the same wierd error path finding behavor with Bow soldiers and samurai units onboard.. Behaving in the exact same wierd ways like the Naban ship.. Soldiers are back into glitch running from one side to another onboard the ship.. or being in middle on some wooden thing and A run B and B to A.. 10-30 units into each other like a snake view. Nanban also fire 5 side cannons the first volly after that it goes back to the same old bug again, by reloading 3 cannons only and the other 2 are stuck. And bearly any muskets fire are being shoot because the path finding formations on the ship is bugged some how.

I dont remember all teh ships names, as i have a handicap.. But the heavest ships of the Samurais are bugged in the exact same way as the Nanban. Even so if any of you would try your Fleets from Campaign or custom battles.. they are the exact same view every singel time. Also even if you do see Arrow boats or muskets being fired acording as in Vanilla.. If you sometimes look up closy.. all units do not fire, and if they are on the move and are supposed to fire around there shoulder due to changed position by em self + enemy is doing it.. they either stop in a AIMING pause animation.. for some time not firing and you try to stop the boat or re fire or even use the Boarding icon button to try to replace there command attack fire orders to fix it out.

Nanban and all muskets boats are broken, Otama Musket small boat does fire, but not 100% ( the samurai Bambus cannons 8 boat, seem to work ok ) All other huge Samurai big battle ships are very wierd, glitch running and not firing as in vanilla or the old Darth versions. Thats my final report so far.

Also if some one could really help me out. I tested the Beta version first, as the bugs reminded.. I reinstalled the whole Darthmod version and then replaced old file with the Beta 4.45 Incase there where any kind of wierd files in my folders. But i got the exact same result. I wonder if there are any more kind of Manual files delets that needs to be done to be 100% That it´s not my files and folders or the new PC some how causes all the bugs that i stated on top for you all. I´m truly in deep help and serching for answers As i want my system to work 100% And to provide any kind of help i can with a clean working system for the Darth Shogun mod project.. for the best final playable version.

Any kind of disable or Enable in Shogun Options or script changes HELP! Or tip advices are truly appricietated by anyone whom have energy to read my text and help me.

No i dont have any other kind of mods installed for Shogun 2 only Darth mod.

Sorry for a long list and i hope it kind of provided any kind of HELP in the beta report!

EDIT: I just played another sea battle with Nanban ship vs IKKO 4 Trade ships and 4 small arrow boats with fire. It´s exact the same CA Otoma DLC patch BUG we rechived. This time my Nanban maniced to fire 4 cannons out of 5 Same thing i reported to Darth when the Otoma patch and huge amount of new replacement files and CA said summit 1 gig less space deleted, cant remember exactully..Sorry for any wrong numbers statement. But i believe most of you know what am talking about if you read there NFO on the release of the Otoma DLC and the huge patch overhule at the end of the last year.

I played and played ladies and Gentleman and to keep you all in mind that was with my OLD PC at that time, before i rechived the new PC.. I got a frezz and then CTD in a sea battle game. Same thing happend right now just about few times ago. Now not am i angry or anything, dont read me wrong. I dont acuse anyone

My honestly point is that.. either my system files in C: HD Applications/Folder CA ...have some old garbages were i need to manual delete, wonder incase then "what"!? Or Due to the latlest patch some Sea battle modding is not possible anymore!?

If it seems or sound i´m being picky about this!? I am not at all Just want to have a clean working system with Darthmod + help up in any coming version. 2. I want to be able to use Nanban and all musket boats and heavy samurai batle ships error free and worked as intended, Special for Otoma as i own the clan.. As they truly need to have a Nanban that works like it did before.. All cannons needs to fire 100% And all muskets onboard need to fire 100% onboard vs those Fire arrows boats. Or the Otoma or any other player whom convert to Christiani have no use of any Powder boats or huge Siege or heavy battle ships at all at this moment as we speak

As it looks now.. a Nanban have not a singel chance vs 3-4 Arrow boats that now have fire arrows.. All the Nanban can do is to fire 3 or 4 cannons.. and just sometimes u see a 1-3 muskets fire there gun. Just of sudden you sitt there in middle of the sea surrounde by all those buzzes.. and your Nanban is on fire and under repair 24/7 You cannot do anything.. At this point by speed and the most working range fire Ship at this state, i vote for the Samurai Arrow boats Teched to Fire arrow. Speed long range and Fire will win any kind of Sea battle

I truly hope it´s my system that is bugged.. I will wait till any other good fan and friend reports something on this Thank you!

PS. I truly hope that we all can come together with any kind of knowlegde and figure out what is going on here and bring out a working upcoming version in a near future to help up Darth in Darthmod Shogun 2 project

BR AN
    Last edited by KERA_AK; February 07, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

My new FAN! =^.^=

wow, you lost me at "Before I start"

wow, you lost me at "Before I start"
    Well i guess i didnt do my very best, i suppose Perhaps some one else will un lock the code of the secret message, The pandora box is there I promise!

BR AN
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

My new FAN! =^.^=

Default DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta

Haha, I was just lazy to read everything :-P
    Good going CA, you really must be proud of your hard work.....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    http://www.raceinfo.no/temp/rome2%20blast.gif

Haha, I was just lazy to read everything :-P
    No worries, i wasnt offended at all or anything I just Hope more fans/friends will join in and report here ASAP!!!

I want to be free from all my bugs, I do believe atleast that the sound bug are maybe my own system failure mmmm...

BR AN
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

My new FAN! =^.^=

Default Re: DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta Update 2 [8/2/2013]

New update!
    How is your game now? Even better? I tried before what you say it is broken and I saw the units to pass the narrow gates normally but only few at a time. You want all of them to pass through like a blob? That will never happen. Anyway it should be better now. Have not tested the gates myself yet.

Default Re: DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta Update 2 [8/2/2013]

WoW thanks nick!

Downloading!

OLD SIG

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast