Thread: Total War Center Constitution - TWCC - full member proposal thread

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Default Total War Center Constitution - TWCC - full member proposal thread

Are you a full member, also known as Peregrinus, and do you have a proposal concerning the Total War Center Constitution? Then feel free to use this thread to formulate your ideas and proposals. Citizens are encouraged to participate, of course.
    Last edited by Aikanár; February 23, 2013 at 04:36 PM.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: Total War Center Constitution - TWCC - full member proposal thread

Abolish it!

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Abolish it!

And tear down this corrupt system!
    Bane quotes are fun!

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I can post the Capitol...? What is this madness?
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    I can post the Capitol...? What is this madness?
    We embraced, sort of , all members with one of last years amendments.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Finally the people have a voice. All hail Aik, tribune of the plebs.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Oh God, please don't call him that. Memories of 2008 and the CP...

Quote Originally Posted by Aikanár View Post
    Are you a full member, also known as Peregrinus, and do you have a proposal concerning the Total War Center Constitution? Then feel free to use this thread to formulate your ideas and proposals. Citizens are encouraged to participate, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    Finally the people have a voice. All hail Aik, tribune of the plebs.

It is interesting, I have never seen this term used until I used it in my user title after my failed bid for citizenship. I used it as an acceptance of my failed bid and to emphasized my continued status as a non- citizen of TWC. I actually never understood why non- citizens of TWC were referred to as "plebs" when plebeians were actually citizens of the Rome. I figure was a left- over vestige of a bygone era on TWC. To my knowledge there is no singular person in Roman history that represented the interest of non- citizens.

If there were ever to be an "group" that represent non- citizens, the closet thing that existed was the Civitates Peregrinae. I am not an expert on Roman provincial governance I cannot comment on its authority. TWC also doesn't accurately portray other ranks on here either, so it probably does not matter. (e.g. tribunes instead of Praetors).

Blog Entries

Peregrinus is the official (TWCC) name of the non-citizen rank a.k.a full member.

Peregrinus is the official (TWCC) name of the non-citizen rank a.k.a full member.
    I am aware of this

I thought I amended that out of the Constitution

Blog Entries

Nah, you just added a clarification, you did not amend the term out, see here.

_________

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    I am aware of this
    You know too much
    Last edited by Aikanár; February 26, 2013 at 01:01 PM.

I've been here too long Aik, losing my mind..

Blog Entries

I begin to feel you!

You know too much
    Ha, you provide a nice counter- balance to my wife- she tells me I do not know everything.